Jalak Thakkar replaces Neha Devi Singh as

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Prime Time Masala - Source for cool entertainment news.

Jalak Thakkar replaces Neha Devi Singh as female lead in Saarthi

January 18, 2007 at 7:19 am Filed under Hindi Soaps

The popular family drama Saarthi produced by Asit Modi under his banner Neela Telefilms is all set for a new face with the entry of a brand new family and a new female lead as Jhalak Thakkar replaces Neha Devi Singh on the show as part of a new story twist.

The key story moves from GOENKA HOUSE into a Gujarati, PAREKH FAMILY, where we shall see seasoned actors like ANANG DESAI, RENUKA ISRANI and a newcomer child artiste Ishan dev and introducing a new hero Shailesh . These characters from now on shall be responsible in spicing up the new story which is designed with a lot of emotional drama and conflicts woven around Neha Devi Singh who has an accident and thus has a new face courtesy plastic surgery, that of Jhalak Thakkar and hence the story will unfold.

Thanks Sia for the article.

Hope they dont make the Jhalak cry all the time, i hope at least now they show a strong Bhoomi, and the end of Shefali soon.

Thanks a lot Sia..

Agree with U Pinky! I really hope that just the face doesnt change...I hope w/ this change many major changes cum in the characters nature as well...If they plan to take Saarthi in a new direction, then firstly they need to shape up Bhoomis character in a whole new avtaar! Edited by rajeev4aamna - 17 years ago