Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

It is really embarrassing to see what they are showing. All this for a room and what happens if Dhara is not able to conceive after all this  crap. They have made a mockery of this bedroom issue, pregnancy and child birth. Just because you have a room cannot become pregnant, it is much more than that. Dhara has been taking pills for 10 years, don't they even know what repercussions it will have on her😕

Another pertinent question!! Why is it that women have to take contraceptives 😵

Arey Prabhu yeh kaun log hai 🤣

They all have gone mad. But, tomorrow I want Shivi in the aangan. 😆 Their sleeping drama will be another horror for Krish 😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

OMG, such a creature exists already 🤣🤣🤣

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

OMG you actually found a picture🤣🤣

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

It is really embarrassing to see what they are showing. All this for a room and what happens if Dhara is not able to conceive after all this  crap. They have made a mockery of this bedroom issue, pregnancy and child birth. Just because you have a room cannot become pregnant, it is much more than that. Dhara has been taking pills for 10 years, don't they even know what repercussions it will have on her😕

So on point  I was discussing this yesterday , those contraceptives really damage ones uterus ... To the point that u might have to get it taken out ... But yahan pe they are saying she used to medicines on a regular basis ... Bhai condom bhi to hote hain duniya mein ... Waise to dhara is shown as very well informed and awrae ... Ye cheez kyu nahi pata isko or maybe it's to build potential future track of not getting gaura preggo ... I heard somewhere ki aane wale episodes mein Rishita will get pregnant and will get close to suman therefore and Dhara will feel dejected .

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

you can't link it 😆

but you can click on "quote" in the previous thread, then just copy-paste the content into the new thread with your reply! 

Gotcha!!! 🤗❤️I was looking for a link button😆🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What 🤣

No no ...Google maata ki jai🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Exhibitionists, voyeurs lol who know what other kinky things are mahaan gaura into lol

I always thought they are being too good but there must be something they are doing right and they don't want to be away from each other. Now that we get to see their karnames out in the open in the aangan, I believe on the kinky things😆

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

my kamra is my kamra none of your kamra 🤣🤣

u r back with a bang gal.........🤣

u gals make me laugh so hard🤣 fir explanation deni padti hai ki kya hua🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mere budhe babuji ka hath tut jayega 🤣🤣🤣

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail