A chance - Ishqaan OS

YouAreLoved thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hellooooo! This is my first FF on IF, to koi technical error maaf kar dena. Anyway, Im warning you, this is going to be absolute trash, I whipped it up out of nowhere in 20 mins. Otherwise, enjoy!!

*************************************************************************************************************************

Ishqi ishqi ishqi,

Was she okay?

Was she eating?

Was Mayank with her?

Did she remember???

Damn that pool. Pools seemed to be the bane of his existence.

“Mai ye kya dekh rahi hu?? AVM smile kar rha hai??”

Yes, yes he was. He was smiling at the mere thought of her.

“Feelings aapme bhi hai, bas accept karne ki himmat nahi hai”

He didn’t even realize when he began to find her annoying bubbly and cheerful personality endearing.

He didn’t even realize when he started looking at her with fondness, instead of annoyance and indifference.

He didn’t even realize when he subconsciously started agreeing with Kartik.

He didn’t even realize, when he began to feel something- a lot of things for her.

“Aapki shaadi mujhse kyun nahi ho rahi AVM?”

The absolute irony. When he wanted nothing more than to get away from her, fate intertwined them together.  And when he became queasy at just the thought of her leaving, fate broke them apart like opposite poles of a magnet.

But it was for the best, he guessed, now that she would go away, he could focus on Rhea. And she could focus on Mayank. It was a weird and uncomfortable thought, her and Mayank, so he opted not to think of her altogether anymore. She would have surely laughed at his hi-fi English had she been here. He could even imagine her saying,

“Altogether? Ek insaan hai ya poori paltan AVM?”

That sounded so real, was he thinking about her that much?

“Bataiye na AVM, kiske bare me soch rahe hain?”

Wait. He didn’t imagine that? What the fud-

“Are idhar! Idhar upar!”

He looked up, and sure enough, there she was, waving her hands around like a child, blissfully oblivious to her antics and their conversations last night.

“Ab kya aapki aarti utarun tab bolenge?”

Silence.

“Ajeeb hi banda hai, baat nahi karni to seedhe seedhe bol dena. Aise das ton ka attitude dikhakar ignore kyu maarna.”

She muttered under her breath, thinking he wouldn’t be ableto hear her, but the height difference between the two balconys allowed him tohear everything perfectly.

“Ignore nahi maar raha.”

She slipped on the railing, and he ignored the simultaneous slip of his heart. She regained her balance soon enough, trying to appear nonchalant.

“To teen teen baar poochne par bhi mera jawaab kyu nahi diya?”

If only she knew that it was her that graced all his thoughts.

Her presence that never seemed to leave him.

Her bubbly laughter that resided in his heart.

Her recklessness that made him worried to death.

Her. It was just her.

“Mai tumhe kyun batau? Tum kyu itni fikr kr rhi ho? You are not anything to me.”

He immediately regretted it the second it left his mouth.

Lies. Lies lies lies.

You are everything to me, he wanted to say.

He hated the hurt look that washed over his face. What he said was harsh and he knew it.

“Maine to bas aise hi poocha tha, aap itna hyper-“

“Work. Mai kaam ke baare me soch raha tha."

Her voice was so small and hurt that he rushed to mend his mistake.

"There’s this client. Her deal can make or break my company. But wo offer do logon ko kar rahi thi, and doosri company ne aadhe procedures bhi kar liye hain, I don’t know if I should accept the deal or not. I don’t even know if I have the deal anymore.”

“Try mariye. Sabse bura kya hoga? Aapko deal nahi milegi. Par agar aapne try hi nahi mara to apke jo thode bohot chances hain wo bhi nahi bachenge.”

He hummed for a bit, face scrunched up in concentration, considering what she just said.

It’s not that bad of an idea, is it? He will ask her inprivate. That way, when he gets rejected, there won’t be a huge scene anddrama. But if theres even the slightest chance that he would be able to live with her forever, no matter how minuscule, he was willing to take it.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Heyyy. Accha laga? Bura laga? Arpit ke vlogs jaisa laga? Jo bhi ho bindass bol do. And anyyyyy criticism is highly highly appreciated, i want to improve. Next part will be... tomorrow? Idk, whenever im free. Chalo itna hi for now, bubayee!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ocean_of_waves thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hayye ni kinna sona likha hai.❤️

Agar ye 20 minute me likha hai to agar accha time milega to Kitna achha likhogi. 

Keep writing more❤️❤️

YouAreLoved thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves

Hayye ni kinna sona likha hai.❤️

Agar ye 20 minute me likha hai to agar accha time milega to Kitna achha likhogi. 

Keep writing more❤️❤️

Thank you!!!❤️❤️❤️

And will definitely write more, bas ye chool se to jan choote, tomorrow is my 20 marks ka UT for eng, and me ye timepass kar rhi hun. (Dw padhai ho gyi)

@bold: lol bada vishwas hai merepe😆 but time does affect it, kyunki aabhi i didnt plan anything and just jumped in headfirst😆

Ocean_of_waves thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuMod

Thank you!!!❤️❤️❤️

And will definitely write more, bas ye chool se to jan choote, tomorrow is my 20 marks ka UT for eng, and me ye timepass kar rhi hun. (Dw padhai ho gyi)

@bold: lol bada vishwas hai merepe😆 but time does affect it, kyunki aabhi i didnt plan anything and just jumped in headfirst😆

Exam k liye All the best. 👍🏼

Hum bhi bas chapters aur poems achhe se padh lete hai baaki apne aap ho jata hai English ka. 

Mera bhi hai 2nd se

YouAreLoved thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves

Exam k liye All the best. 👍🏼

Hum bhi bas chapters aur poems achhe se padh lete hai baaki apne aap ho jata hai English ka. 

Mera bhi hai 2nd se

Same! And bas writers and word meanings yad kr lete hain

And best of luck to you too!!🤗👍🏼

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

First and foremost, I refuse to believe you're my brother's age. At your age, I wrote like a two year old😆

Now, back to the story:

The questions, regarding Ishqi ALONE, in the beginning was so nicely written!

And the flashbacks! Oh, my heart!😭❤️

The AVM smile kar raha hai will be forever special to me. She was so happy seeing the otherwise khadoos Naam Teen Banda Mean smile

When he wanted nothing more than to get away from her, fate intertwined them together.  And when he became queasy at just the thought of her leaving, fate broke them apart like opposite poles of a magnet. This! You wrote this perfectly!❤️

But it was for the best, he guessed, now that she would go away, he could focus on Rhea. More like focus on getting Rakhi tied by Rhea😳

“Altogether? Ek insaan hai ya poori paltan AVM?” not just AVM, I could imagine her say this too!❤️

but the height difference between the two balconys allowed him tohear everything perfectly. Yeah, and comes the fact that all his senses seem to go on hyperactive mode wherever she's concerned. 😳

“Ignore nahi maar raha.” Triple S, Ahaan the Mahaan, ne Ishqi ki language mein baat kari?😲

Her presence that never seemed to leave him. Kabhi chodengi bhi nahi

Her bubbly laughter that resided in his heart. From calling her loud and irritating to enjoying the music of her laughter ❤️

Her recklessness that made him worried to death. She's reckless because she knows you'll be there.

Her. It was just her. Her and her alone. Now, always and forever. 

“Mai tumhe kyun batau? Tum kyu itni fikr kr rhi ho? You are not anything to me.” she can say the same thing to you, you cow! Ahaan and his denial

Ahaan, TRY MAARNA, varna main tujhe mukka maarna hai!

I. LOVED. THIS.❤️

Continue soon!!!!

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

All the best to both of you!🤗❤️

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

If I could write this well when I was in 9th grade - aaj pata nahi main kaha hoti! Sigh.

YouAreLoved thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderlust05

First and foremost, I refuse to believe you're my brother's age. At your age, I wrote like a two year old😆 

Thats so nice of you! But ab samajh me aa raha hai school ke articles hamesha mujhpe kyu thope jate hain😆

Now, back to the story:

The questions, regarding Ishqi ALONE, in the beginning was so nicely written!

And the flashbacks! Oh, my heart!😭❤️

The AVM smile kar raha hai will be forever special to me. 

Same, girl, same. I was so frickin happy watching that scene. Ab tak to kam se kam250 bar dekh liya hoga. Thats why i incorporated it!

She was so happy seeing the otherwise khadoos Naam Teen Banda Mean smile

This! You wrote this perfectly!❤️

Thanks! Funny story, I was thinking of a metaphor to use for the first half of that line, but kuch mila nahi to aadha adhura hi likh diya.

More like focus on getting Rakhi tied by Rhea😳

Yrr now im seriously considering doing this.

not just AVM, I could imagine her say this too!❤️

I always try my best to stay true to her character, shes a gem❤️

Yeah, and comes the fact that all his senses seem to go on hyperactive mode wherever she's concerned. 😳

That too😳

Triple S, Ahaan the Mahaan, ne Ishqi ki language mein baat kari?😲

OMG this was not even intentional! I just realised this!

Kabhi chodengi bhi nahi

❤️

From calling her loud and irritating to enjoying the music of her laughter ❤️

Wow what a line, mai chura lun kya?

She's reckless because she knows you'll be there.

This is amazing too!

Her and her alone. Now, always and forever. 

Ab to mujhe pakka chor banake chorogi👏

she can say the same thing to you, you cow! Ahaan and his denial

good thing he came out of it by the end! Hes honestly so annoying to write, because half the time im going "dont do this dont do thid dont do this" to the screen.

Ahaan, TRY MAARNA, varna main tujhe mukka maarna hai!

Ab to try marna hi padega🤣😆

I. LOVED. THIS.❤️

THANK. YOU.❤️

Continue soon!!!!

Pinky promise pakka!

Edited by SuMod - 2 years ago
YouAreLoved thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

If I could write this well when I was in 9th grade - aaj pata nahi main kaha hoti! Sigh.

Thank you!!! This means so much coming from you!! I adore (pun intended) your work!❤️❤️❤️