Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Iss bandhe ka koi Mumbai city mein naam pata hai, I am asking because he is coming online, giving ivs from a place where network is always the issue. 

From a very neutral pov,  so much of fan attention is effecting him.  He needs a manager to handle his work.  Rrahul has literally given Vansh Rai Singhania a name and face to reckon with but fans don't move on.  

These days many actors, especially new ones are overwhelmed with the kind of glory they receive. Afterwards it sort of gets toxic. 

Rra has the gift of the gab, I hope it does not get wasted on negativity. 

No offense to his fans, I am totally fascinated by Riansh and the actor himself but when I checked his hastag, it was mess.  IF is a better place

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Didn't even have to take Sambhabana's name.. Could have taken literally anyone's name. VV, Zayn, Meenu... Kuch bhi bol deta aur maza aata🤣🤣

I thought he would say VV. VV is the safest bet🤣 and a great answer at that

Abby143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Iss bandhe ka koi Mumbai city mein naam pata hai, I am asking because he is coming online, giving ivs from a place where network is always the issue. 

From a very neutral pov,  so much of fan attention is effecting him.  He needs a manager to handle his work.  Rrahul has literally given Vansh Rai Singhania a name and face to reckon with but fans don't move on.  

These days many actors, especially new ones are overwhelmed with the kind of glory they receive. Afterwards it sort of gets toxic. 

Rra has the gift of the gab, I hope it does not get wasted on negativity. 

No offense to his fans, I am totally fascinated by Riansh and the actor himself but when I checked his hastag, it was mess.  IF is a better place

I guess he does have a manager.

He has a PR which handles his stuff.

He and Manasvi share the same pr, he had done an insta story few months back.

I am not sure if manager come in PR team or not.

Also I think all his interviews were pending, post show wrap as he was off social media.

That's y so many Rrahul interviews recently we are getting.

Edited by abby143 - 2 years ago
Abby143 thumbnail

When he said addiction mein am surfing I thought it as something else🤣🤣🤣 I was like why is he saying it publically🤣

Then he said 'shoes'😆😆 and I was like oooohhh😆

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

They share good bond 

But seems like rra is annoyed from zayn constant questions. 

Yeah they do. N Rrahul is someone who shares a good bond or friendship with everyone he works with.

Zyan expects Rrahul to be a Wikipedia who knows everything about anything and keeps asking questions. You know younger brother nagging elder one for everything.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Didn't even have to take Sambhabana's name.. Could have taken literally anyone's name. VV, Zayn, Meenu... Kuch bhi bol deta aur maza aata🤣🤣

If he had done that it would have been very clear that he is lying. But this answer looks more convincing.

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

lol no baba it would be then too prob that them but not helly our nagging hoti hi thik hi ans tha

Edited by Blueberry94 - 2 years ago