Fun poll : Khanderao's banishment

Poll

The reason for Khanderao's banishment

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hola peeps!! 

Since it's probably gonna take forever for the promo wala scene to happen, what do you think will be the reason for Khanderao's banishment?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am fed up of doing maatafodi yaar Neha….CVs ne humen Malwa mei ghumakar chod diya 😆hum bhatak rahe hai reason ki talaash mei 😆After their successful mission, how can MR do such a thing? I have chosen Sahukar shifts the blame to KR as I don’t see any other reason

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

I am fed up of doing maatafodi yaar Neha….CVs ne humen Malwa mei ghumakar chod diya 😆hum bhatak rahe hai reason ki talaash mei 😆After their successful mission, how can MR do such a thing? I have chosen Sahukar shifts the blame to KR as I don’t see any other reason

Ye to fun hona tha but couldn't come up with funny responses😆

Pata nahi kya hoga.. kuch nahi sochna😆

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Lulz, going with 4th option bc KR has a history of being in flipmode 😆anyways, was confused between 1st and 4th one but chose the 4th one for fun purposes...

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Lulz, going with 4th option bc KR has a history of being in flipmode 😆anyways, was confused between 1st and 4th one but chose the 4th one for fun purposes...

You can choose multiple options as well😆 I enabled the option😆

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

You can choose multiple options as well😆 I enabled the option😆

I-F glitch h to have multiple options. I tried for another option but it says that I've already voted. It's not on your end, it's on I-F's end. 😆

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I-F glitch h to have multiple options. I tried for another option but it says that I've already voted. It's not on your end, it's on I-F's end. 😆

Nvm then😆goodnight! See you tomorrow!😳

AWanderingSoul thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Practically because the makers want that and as they are heading for the leap, they want to create some drama before doing that. Else I don't see any reason for MR to send his own son, Khander Rao away for seven years. 

Edited by Infinitely - 2 years ago
Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel the possibility of two sets of events:

1. Sahukar blames KR for the turn of events and manages to bring certain proofs (although today's promo makes me think otherwise, but maybe as you said he could blame KR on Dhanaji's blackmail).

2. The evil trio, seeing KR's increasing competence and MR's decreasing trust on Gunoji, plans something else to blame KR.

Since, there still aren't any post leap promo or articles, I guess they have still not finalized the cast and are going to drag this track until they finalize the grown actors.

Utne dino mei bahut kuch dikha sakte hai to justify KR's banishment.💔 I just wish that he and Ahilya gets to know the truth of Majli aai and jamaai-samdhi before banishment.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

I feel the possibility of two sets of events:

1. Sahukar blames KR for the turn of events and manages to bring certain proofs (although today's promo makes me think otherwise, but maybe as you said he could blame KR on Dhanaji's blackmail).

2. The evil trio, seeing KR's increasing competence and MR's decreasing trust on Gunoji, plans something else to blame KR.

Since, there still aren't any post leap promo or articles, I guess they have still not finalized the cast and are going to drag this track until they finalize the grown actors.

Utne dino mei bahut kuch dikha sakte hai to justify KR's banishment.💔 I just wish that he and Ahilya gets to know the truth of Majli aai and jamaai-samdhi before banishment.

Haan..seems so..

Let's see what they actually do😆 this one's gonna be a long stretch🤔