Riansh ss Vengeance is my right - Chapter 7 page 7 complete

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So, a new story was requested by Thunderbird. Based on Makar Sankranti track and here is the Character Sketch. 

- Riddhima Raisinghania/ Raichand-Daughter of Murtanjay Raichand (MJ)- and twin sister of Arjun Raichand. Wife of Vansh Raisinghania 

- Geeta Raichand- Wife of MJ Raichand, mother of Riddhima and Arjun.

- Tara Arjun Raichand- Wife of Arjun Raichand and bff of Riddhima. 

- Arjun Raichand- Twin brother of Riddhima and extremely protective about her. 

- Rest of the Raisinghania the same. 

Chapter 1- page 1

Chapter 2- page 2

Chapter 3- page 3

Chapter 4- page 4

Chapter 5- page 5

Chapter 6- page 6

Chapter 7- page 7

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raveena0605 thumbnail

Hey guys so this is a request by Thunderbird and it is related to the aftermath of Makar Sankranti. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Chapter 1- New Beginnings 

The kite fight and subsequent loss didn't hurt Riddhima much rather it was the silence and ego of Vansh to barter their love with a game, he stood there watching as she lost,

Ah- So, now it's time that you get lost. Bye Bye.

R- Are you really not going to say anything, Vansh and just stand their like a statue?

V-...

R- I guess i got my answer, waise galti tumhari nahi meri hain, i was willing to fight for our love, but you tainted it with your ego. I can't believe i am saying this but you deserve this family, who only take from you. Tumhe apne life mein jo cheez percious honi chaiye uski value nahi hain.

R- You value anger, betrayal, ego, money above everything. So, to hell with you and your family. And i hope that i don't see you or remember anything about you ever again.

She went away with her head held high, she had done everything, given him time, love, care and affection and this what she got, it's time to go back to the people who actually care about her. Time to go to her real family. 

Siya had woken up in this whole ruckus, she knew she had to tell everyone the truth, otherwise everything will be destroyed, somehow she reached the garden area,

S- BHAI!!!, she shouted. 

V- Sia, oh my god you are okay. Chalo andar chalo.

S- Nahi bhai, i have to meet Bhabhi. I have to tell you guys something. 

I- She is gone Sia, Good riddance. Uski wajah se tumhari yeh halat hui hain.

S- Nahi, it was Anupriya who attacked me, kyunki mujhe unki saachai pata chal gayi thi. And bhai Ragini ko kidnap Bhabhi ne islye kiya because unko galat fami ho gayi ki aap usko maarna chahte ho. Woh aapko ek murderer baante nahi dekh sakti thi, islye she did everything. 

S- Woh aap se bahut pyar karti hain, bhai. Please unko wapas le kar aa jao bhai.

V- I will try...

By this time Riddhima had reached the taxi stand, she decided to go to the airport, leave Mumbai for a while, she got into a taxi but the driver was driving way too fast, it seems he was drunk, 

R- Bhaiya aaram se chalo gaadi.

D- Aare Madam, don't worry i am alright. 

He driving zigzag like a maniac, and speeding too, Riddhima tried again and again to stop him but he didn't listen, he was also not watching the road properly, suddenly a truck had almost hit them, in order to save themselves he tried to swerve but the taxi ended up rolling quite a few times. 

Even though Vansh had told everyone to keep distance from Riddhima, Angre still followed her wanting to know where she was going, he was sure that Riddhima loved Vansh genuinely and he knows that his boss was being a bit a stubborn and wanting to save his heart from being broken again.

He had following the taxi and he saw the accident, he quickly pulled Riddhima out, unfortunately the driver was dead, he took her to the hospital and informed Vansh as well. Everyone had reached the hospital, Vansh was literally scared he didn't want anything happening to her. 

The doctor came outside and informed them that the head injury was serious, and she has got bruises but other than that she was fine, after a few hours she woke, Vansh and family had gone inside to check up on her.

Riddhima was confused, she was going to meet her Bhabhi, why was she in a hospital, and she got more weirded out when she saw a family coming inside, a man with beard suddenly hugged her and kept saying sorry, irritated she pushed and slapped him, 

R- How dare you touch me Mr. And who are you and these people. 

D- Mrs Raisinghania. 

R- Mrs? Doctor i am the patient not you..i am not even married dude. Waise where is my phone. I have to call my brother. 

I- Brother? I thought you were orphan. 

R- No dear, i am not orphan, i have mother and father and a twin brother and sister in law, all of whom will be severely anxious about me.

V- What is your father's name?

R- MJ Raichand. 

V- The MJ Raichand. 

R- Yep.

Vansh was looking pale, and everyone was surprised to see him looking so scared, and they were confused as to if Riddhima had a family, why did she say she was an orphan? And what was happening right now?... 

There was another person who was disturbed and scared, and it was none other than Kabir. He had used the memory loss of Riddhima and made her believe she was an orphan, if his brother comes here everything will be over.

Ps- Hey guys here is the first chapter, hope you guys like it. And i will need comments to make this story more lively so please comment. Nahi toh i won't write another chapter...

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing storyline dear All the best for it about title bewafa I didn't expect that riddhi losses her memories and I liked the shock face of vansh and scary face of kabir and I think they family in riddhi is a dangerous mafia family eagerly waiting for to witnesses of lovable father caring mother an protective brother and don't make the suspense of they don't about vansh and riddhima marriage they even keep eye on riddhi after first memory loss so they waiting for riddhima to gain memory again it's so funny when they accept vansh as son in law and made riddhi to be with them for her safety if it possible make scenes dear

raveena0605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KV2711

Amazing storyline dear All the best for it about title bewafa I didn't expect that riddhi losses her memories and I liked the shock face of vansh and scary face of kabir and I think they family in riddhi is a dangerous mafia family eagerly waiting for to witnesses of lovable father caring mother an protective brother and don't make the suspense of they don't about vansh and riddhima marriage they even keep eye on riddhi after first memory loss so they waiting for riddhima to gain memory again it's so funny when they accept vansh as son in law and made riddhi to be with them for her safety if it possible make scenes dear

Will do that. I am feeling down from the past few days.. but anyway thank you for the comment ☺

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great start Raveena....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am already getting hooked to this story...😁😁😁😁

For the title.... My mind is blank as the title will kind of hint about the theme of the story...πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

THANK YOU SOO MUCH !!! its absolutely amazing!!!

πŸ˜„πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ€—

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb 

Update Soon 

Really Interesting 

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Interesting  story.... Quite different... Continue ☺️

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dhasu and super top take on the Makar Sankranti track...

I m already hooked to the story 

Jaldi jaldi continue karna.

Athira44 thumbnail

"Memories Back" ye mein title suggest kar raha hu Raveena ji 😌😐 ye alag hi hai story and plot repetition avoid ho gaya bohot padhliya repeat plot ab ye alag wala padhunga❀️❀️