PS|EDT 64|Mere Wale Bhootnath Ki Mehnat,Sizzling ShiNu & Gaddar Gaumbi - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

I agree! Dhara has started considering herself above Suman in terms of her position in the family. I think partly its the fault of her idiot Devars who cannot stop praising her and equating her to God! Because of all these constant praises she has become complacent and she thinks she can make no mistakes! ðŸ˜•

I have still not forgiven her for the fact that she never apologized to ShiSh even once after the danda kaand! The matter was swept under the rug as if nothing happened and Dhara was made mahaan again! ðŸ¤¢

One thing I did not understand why didn’t Gaumbi help the brothers yesterday when they were working hard to build his own bedroom? I felt that was weird! He was busy sitting ,  sipping chai and smiling while the brothers worked like crazy! Isn’t Gaumbi in his 30s? For gods sake, makers should stop showing him like he is some 60+ buddha who cannot even lift one sack of cement!! ðŸ¤¢

Well said! I have just ignored Dhara's behavior during the danda kaand, but I have not forgiven her either ðŸ¤¢

@bold: exactly! he just said he is a supervisor and kept staring at the sky ðŸ¤ª

kyun bhai? he was also worried that he couldn't give a room to his wife, then why not help his brothers in the construction? ðŸ¤ª

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

What a dysfunctional family!😕

Rishita was right along with kabootar kaana, they should also be called as pagal kaana😆

Rishita was better off with her parents! Jaanu is evil but atleast loves his daughter more than Dev ever will! ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜† And waha atleast usko jo maange wo mil toh jaata😆

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

krish will soon join Shiva in decorating the mandir for the divine SR ðŸ¤£

Dont remind me of that

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Rishita was better off with her parents! Jaanu is evil but atleast loves his daughter more than Dev ever will! ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜† And waha atleast usko jo maange wo mil toh jaata😆

Haha, never thought the day where we consider Jaanu to be better than a Pandya brother would come ðŸ˜†

But this is true. At least Jaanu cares enough for Rishita to do whatever it takes to bring her back home. I know that if it is between Rishita and Dhara, Dhara will win ðŸ¤¢

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

krish will soon join Shiva in decorating the mandir for the divine SR ðŸ¤£

I won't be surprised if they show us all of them sitting and praying outside their room while they are doing the deed🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

I agree! Dhara has started considering herself above Suman in terms of her position in the family. I think partly its the fault of her idiot Devars who cannot stop praising her and equating her to God! Because of all these constant praises she has become complacent and she thinks she can make no mistakes! ðŸ˜•

I have still not forgiven her for the fact that she never apologized to ShiSh even once after the danda kaand! The matter was swept under the rug as if nothing happened and Dhara was made mahaan again! ðŸ¤¢

One thing I did not understand why didn’t Gaumbi help the brothers yesterday when they were working hard to build his own bedroom? I felt that was weird! He was busy sitting ,  sipping chai and smiling while the brothers worked like crazy! Isn’t Gaumbi in his 30s? For gods sake, makers should stop showing him like he is some 60+ buddha who cannot even lift one sack of cement!! ðŸ¤¢

Gaumbi said he was going to be the supervisor😆 but who said a supervisor cannot work.

When they were leaving the haveli and Krish brought the danda Pandya, she mentioned as a dialogue that it hurt her as much as it hurt them. That is not an apology, anyway, all is fair in love and war in Dhara's world

One thing PS does is that they don't stretch the tracks, hopefully the Suman-Dhara-Gaumbi won't be stretched for too long😕

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nafees5

I won't be surprised if they show us all of them sitting and praying outside their room while they are doing the deed🤣

🤣🤣

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafees5

I wish there was a vomit reaction on IF 🤮

Please no... I really wouldn't be able to handle that

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sach kaha🤣

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Well said! I have just ignored Dhara's behavior during the danda kaand, but I have not forgiven her either ðŸ¤¢

@bold: exactly! he just said he is a supervisor and kept staring at the sky ðŸ¤ª

kyun bhai? he was also worried that he couldn't give a room to his wife, then why not help his brothers in the construction? ðŸ¤ª

The idiot brothers are putting in so many efforts to build the room just so that Gaumbi and his mahaan wife can do the deed and give the good news!

So Gaumbi ne decide kar liye his only contribution will be while he does the deed and not in building the bedroom! End me Gaumbi mahaan banega and Dhara will be like Gaumbi aaj tumne mera baccha paida karne ka sapna pura kiya! What about your idiot devars who treated their wives like shit so that you get the private room??🤢