PS|EDT 64|Mere Wale Bhootnath Ki Mehnat,Sizzling ShiNu & Gaddar Gaumbi - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

I am always on the Saas's side since the leap. The only thing I don't like is when she calls her Bhagodi ki beti😆

Dhara has messed up many times since the leap, here supporters always equate it with her sacrifice, don't let her own up to the mistake. This time again, Suman will look bad and Dhara as we already know, is a Devi, who cannot do anything wrong😆

The way she sidestepped Suman, the other day during the bathroom issue

Same here! Between Dhara and Suman it is always Suman for me 😆

Devi thinks too much of herself.. I didn't like it at all when she said "bache itne bade ho gaye ki khud faisle lenge" 🤪 I'm glad Suman shut her down by saying she is older! 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Mahi! Chalo Gaumbi ko bhi saath me pel dege🤣 Gaumbi was a bad brother (danda kaand) and now a bad son but a good husband! Shiva and Dev are bad husbands but good sons! None of them know how to balance😆

What a dysfunctional family!😕

Rishita was right along with kabootar kaana, they should also be called as pagal kaana😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail

🤣🤣 EDT phisal jaegi apni oily ka naam dala toh🤣

exactly.. hum nahi phisalna chahte 🤣

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Results ache hi aaege❤️ Me too I love VLSI design! Aur microprocessors bhi was my favorite! 

Yaa hopefully❤️

Yup mine too😆

My btech project was vlsi based he😆

Yeh optics nai sambhalti mujse

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Same here! Between Dhara and Suman it is always Suman for me 😆

Devi thinks too much of herself.. I didn't like it at all when she said "bache itne bade ho gaye ki khud faisle lenge" 🤪 I'm glad Suman shut her down by saying she is older! 

BTW, I like the EDT title, but sad to see we will be done with the thread shortly😆

nafees5 thumbnail

What a dysfunctional family!😕

Rishita was right along with kabootar kaana, they should also be called as pagal kaana😆

Woh b khud kisi se kam nahi.. Sahi ghar mein shadi hui hai uski b😆

Jahan firm stand rakhna chahiye wahan usko iss baat ki tension hai ki dev nai baat kar raha bass.

Raat ko volcano jaisi hoti hai aur subah shaant

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafees5

Woh b khud kisi se kam nahi.. Sahi ghar mein shadi hui hai uski b😆

Jahan firm stand rakhna chahiye wahan usko iss baat ki tension hai ki dev nai baat kar raha bass.

Raat ko volcano jaisi hoti hai aur subah shaant

I know I have included her as well, its just I used the dialogue she uttered😆

Raavi and Krish are the only pure souls there. I was glad they didn't make Krish do the mandir scene😆

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I am always on the Saas's side since the leap. The only thing I don't like is when she calls her Bhagodi ki beti😆

Dhara has messed up many times since the leap, here supporters always equate it with her sacrifice, don't let her own up to the mistake. This time again, Suman will look bad and Dhara as we already know, is a Devi, who cannot do anything wrong😆

The way she sidestepped Suman, the other day during the bathroom issue

I agree! Dhara has started considering herself above Suman in terms of her position in the family. I think partly its the fault of her idiot Devars who cannot stop praising her and equating her to God! Because of all these constant praises she has become complacent and she thinks she can make no mistakes! 😕

I have still not forgiven her for the fact that she never apologized to ShiSh even once after the danda kaand! The matter was swept under the rug as if nothing happened and Dhara was made mahaan again! 🤢

One thing I did not understand why didn’t Gaumbi help the brothers yesterday when they were working hard to build his own bedroom? I felt that was weird! He was busy sitting ,  sipping chai and smiling while the brothers worked like crazy! Isn’t Gaumbi in his 30s? For gods sake, makers should stop showing him like he is some 60+ buddha who cannot even lift one sack of cement!! 🤢

nafees5 thumbnail

Raavi and Krish are the only pure souls there. I was glad they didn't make Krish do the mandir scene😆

Hehe okay. 

Yeah so true na.. I was glad too.. Krish mandir se door he acha hai.. All happy with his dobi bhabhi in their la la land😆 eating pakke aaam with mirchi 

GrilledCheese thumbnail

krish will soon join Shiva in decorating the mandir for the divine SR 🤣