Apsana14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Haaaan re☺️❤️

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shirin04

it won't be the same. Bon is in direct danger and he would have already a lot of memories of bon as vj(if he finds out before all this happens). So I can see him putting everything at stake for her again. Also I if their marriage gets completed I doubt thakuma would harm ani directly cuz you know I don't think she would want bon to become a widow because of the samaj. She might stop cc from doing anything directly . He might try to harm them later but I don't think thakuma will shoot or kill ani if the marriage gets completed

Mujhe kuch zyada umeed nhi TM se . They will plot to seperate them  

Tris03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Apsana14

I am confused now.. Dragging vj track is good or not 

Peaceful meeting of ani and VJ where she reveals its bon...bs that should be the end of this track...bhot drr lagta hai baba episodes dekhte vaqt...pata nai Bon is so fearless😆 playing with fire😳

AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: shirin04

it won't be the same. Bon is in direct danger and he would have already a lot of memories of bon as vj(if he finds out before all this happens). So I can see him putting everything at stake for her again. Also I if their marriage gets completed I doubt thakuma would harm ani directly cuz you know I don't think she would want bon to become a widow because of the samaj. She might stop cc from doing anything directly . He might try to harm them later but I don't think thakuma will shoot or kill ani if the marriage gets completed

Honestly, I have no faith in TM.. she might really kill Bon or Ani... jaise bhi ho, she has kept vengeance in her heart for 8 years towards both of them. She wants to make Bon pay as well once she is done using her barristery. 

I think they might redo the same scenario again and this time, it will end with mutually agreed shaadi of Rudhita.

Aashi_009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Unnatiiii_17

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRoo9rqgnY4/?utm_medium=copy_link

Me loved this songposting it as I can't stop drooling over it☺️

How will I sleep now Piyu 🤣🤣

_Anu95_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Yes, I agree. I want the same 😭 I want a proper and special first meeting between them.. I don't want any nonsense.

Rinne just wish it will be fulfilled .. Tum jo bhi wish karthe ho hogaya examples IV , bts ,now reels too

Apsana14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aashi_009

Rangu hai woh nonsense ka aur uska janam janamtar ka rishta hai 🤣🤣

This rangu😡😡

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Siddiquie

baja🤣🤣Lol🤣🤣

The baja is patila 🤣

Can't wait for the epi

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashi_009

How will I sleep now Piyu 🤣🤣

Even I won't be able to today☺️

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Ani doesn't want to give piano. VJ tells then prove it ki you can play thissmiley36 phir VJ tells Kaka ki aapke admiyon se kehna piano mere ghar pahuncha dena and they start walking away. Bondita is praying that Ani plays it.

Ani remembers his piano moments with Bondita and starts playing hum honge kamiyabsmiley19 and he starts crying while playing itsmiley19 everyone gather there hearing him play

This scene is so emotionalsmiley27

Kaka praises him. Ani is very emotional and goes to his room and closes the door