Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread - Page 6

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by Smiley.6

Yaha CC planning kar rha h bon ke sath apni shaadi ki. Aur waha ani aayega aur dulhaniya le jayega.smiley42

CC babu bas dekhte reh jayege.smiley37

Itna umeed bhi mat rakho Don babu pe... pata chala mandap pe aake Dulhe ko uthake leke gaya smiley36

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

She won't agree until and unless Sumati maa ko kuch hoga ya Tupur tries to hurt herself or something.. phir bhi nahi karegi wo asani se. She is an independent and educated woman abhi... itni asan nahi hoga.

But haan, I see the CC ke saath second marriage happening some way or another because he won't let this go.. he will use something or another to trap her.

if they lock her up after the vj reveal it can happen. I don't see bon agreeing to this but if they physically force her or threaten ki uske maa ko kuch kr degi maybe. Ab she is a barrister woh unke sath ladh thori payegi physically if they tie her up. Maybe ani will get to know and try to rescue her. 

Originally posted by shirin04

mujhe lag rha hai that glam meet is for their first meet only. Woh tips legi usse, fir saj dhajke jayegi reveal krne. Uske bd ani might even reciprocate by huging her or something but fir kuch toh manhoos zaror hoga like cc coming to take bon or something

Maybe ya dream hoga smiley36 I won't keep many hopes... they will reveal VJ with a bang, I'm sure. Itni asani se yeh track end nahi hoga. 

Like you said.. itne saare manhoos aas paas hai smiley44 I don't expect it to work out easily.

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Itna umeed bhi mat rakho Don babu pe... pata chala mandap pe aake Dulhe ko uthake leke gaya smiley36

Vaise bhi Dulhan uthane ka experience hai toh kya pata kuch naya try karein smiley37smiley37

Ani is telling the villagers to get ready for sword fight. Bondita in haveli is thinking aaj kya karun ki Barrister babu ki dil ki baat bahar aajayesmiley37 she sees piano and has an idea

She starts playing it in a besura tonesmiley37 Ani listens to it and comessmiley39 she calls it bajasmiley37 and how it is patila (surilasmiley39) Ani is like utho. She tells I am enjoying it mai toh banaungi. Then tells if he knows voh baja ke dikhayesmiley36

Kaka comes and VJ tells she loves this baja and wants to take it home. Ani is like you can't take it. She tells she will pay money. Her appa is very richsmiley37 kaka is like it's not about money. And tells Ani if she likes it let her take it, anyway you haven't played it for 8 yearssmiley19

Originally posted by bhshre95

Ani is telling the villagers to get ready for sword fight. Bondita in haveli is thinking aaj kya karun ki Barrister babu ki dil ki baat bahar aajayesmiley37 she sees piano and has an idea

She starts playing it in a besura tonesmiley37 Ani listens to it and comessmiley39 she calls it bajasmiley37 and how it is patila (surilasmiley39) Ani is like utho. She tells I am enjoying it mai toh banaungi. Then tells if he knows voh baja ke dikhayesmiley36

Kaka comes and VJ tells she loves this baja and wants to take it home. Ani is like you can't take it. She tells she will pay money. Her appa is very richsmiley37 kaka is like it's not about money. And tells Ani if she likes it let her take it, anyway you haven't played it for 8 yearssmiley19

I am confused now.. Dragging vj track is good or not smiley29

Barrister Babu