Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Wow sonys Instagram page the sneak peak almost crossing 100k...we are a mad fandom😱

I also watched today's sneak peak almost ten times. It is so good😆

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Oh😲

Thank God😆 I heard the off air news and darr gayi thi😭 really hope extension news is true😭

I missed the last few episodes. Can anyone give me a short update what happened after marriage? Riya ka kaand khatam hua kya? Ya abhi bhi chal raha😆

Rhea attempted to stir tension between Ishqaan, but hasn't succeeded so far.

One was the episode where Rhea and Ishqi both brought lunch for Ahaan, and the other was the episode when Rhea's maid tried to call Ahaan home citing a medical emergency to stop Ahaan from attending his reception. In the first case, Ishqi laughed it off; in the second, Karthik was sent to Rhea's house.

Rhea's dad makes a mall collapse, and this leads to criticism of Ahaan's company (who built it) in the media. Rhea thinks this will make Ahaan come to her dad for money, but Ishqi instead orchestrates a plan where Ahaan is fooled into signing a lucrative contract with a client (his mother and her lawyer friend actually) to make him interact with her and clear the misunderstandings between Savvy and her children.

At this moment, Rhea's taken a bit of a backseat; the story focuses on Dadi-Savitri and Ishqi's attempts to expose Dadi.

Edited by aekiel - 2 years ago
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

I also watched today's sneak peak almost ten times. It is so good😆

Haa yaar sneak peak was very good...it had old ishqaan feels for some reason.....i loved it bas ab soniyo aur gullu baby maan jaye toh main garba karungi...🤣

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Hello peeps🤗 bohot dino baad aayee yahan😆

Kya chal raha hai?

Is IPZN really going off air?😭

My gosh! So long! Where have you been?😒

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aekiel

Rhea attempted to stir tension between Ishqaan, but hasn't succeeded so far.

One was the episode where Rhea and Ishqi both brought lunch for Ahaan, and the other was the episode when Rhea's maid tried to call Ahaan home citing a medical emergency to stop Ahaan from attending his reception. In the first case, Ishqi laughed it off; in the second, Karthik was sent to Rhea's house.

Rhea's dad makes a mall collapse, and this leads to criticism of Ahaan's company (who built it) in the media. Rhea thinks this will make Ahaan come to her dad for money, but Ishqi instead orchestrates a plan where Ahaan is fooled into signing a lucrative contract with a client (his mother and her lawyer friend actually) to make him interact with her and clear the misunderstandings between Savvy and her children.

At this moment, Rhea's taken a bit of a backseat; the story focuses on Dadi-Savitri and Ishqi's attempts to expose Dadi.

Thank you so much for the update🤗

Vaise Does Ahaan believe it's his child?? and did he tell Ishqi about all this??

And is Ahaan out of this mall collapse fiasco?

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

My gosh! So long! Where have you been?😒

Hello🤗how are you?

It's really been long😆

Another serial which I earlier used to watch regularly took a leap so started re-watching it and uss forum mein active hogayi thi😆 and was a bit put off by upcoming Rhea drama toh had stopped watching but abb 2-3 days se sneak peek dekh rahi hun, hoping to catch up on all missed episodes.

Hope IPZN stays for a bit longer😭

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you so much for the update🤗

Vaise Does Ahaan believe it's his child?? and did he tell Ishqi about all this??

And is Ahaan out of this mall collapse fiasco?

He can't remember anything about the "night" that Rhea is talking about, but thinks no girl can lie about such a big matter.

He hasn't told Ishqi- wants to, but is afraid.

Mall collapse seems to have impacted him financially, but the contract with his mothers's company could bail him out. He's reluctant (and angry!) to take it, but the penalty for opting out is 50 crore, and Ishqi seems to have convinced him to take up the work.

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hello🤗how are you?

It's really been long😆

Another serial which I earlier used to watch regularly took a leap so started re-watching it and uss forum mein active hogayi thi😆 and was a bit put off by upcoming Rhea drama toh had stopped watching but abb 2-3 days se sneak peek dekh rahi hun, hoping to catch up on all missed episodes.

Choti sardaarni or Barrister baabu??

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

Choti sardaarni or Barrister baabu??

BB 😆

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Hello🤗how are you?

It's really been long😆

I am good. Ah, I see.

I missed having you around. ❤️