Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Savitri's last outburst was good where she called out dadi. I think dadi is delusional in her love for son. She doesnt have sense of right and wrong.

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparklep

LOL 🤣🤣 ...mujhe tho Aankh marna.. AVM kam Param jyada laga😆

yea same ... i have noticed in all these VLogs, it's his thing ... one of his chichore vichaar ðŸ¤£

kankabhor thumbnail

content wise today;s episode was good but editing wans bad. song sequence and dinner scene should not have those cuts in between.

kankabhor thumbnail

Ahaan is romantic but he can't romance anytime. He needs that moment, romantic set up, some build up to romance. He feels boring in the room😆

esprit_00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Ahaan is romantic but he can't romance anytime. He needs that moment, romantic set up, some build up to romance. He feels boring in the room😆

He just wants Ishqi's fire and all ... lol... 

esprit_00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

content wise today;s episode was good but editing wans bad. song sequence and dinner scene should not have those cuts in between.

yeah i think it is because of the whole going off air news ... they probably chopped some stuff ... next 1-2 weeks will be similar

sparklep thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

What is nausakiya means? Ishqi said aise nausakiya ke saath dance karke mere ijjat ka falooda.....

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparklep

What is nausakiya means? Ishqi said aise nausakiya ke saath dance karke mere ijjat ka falooda.....

NOOB

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: esprit_00

yeah i think it is because of the whole going off air news ... they probably chopped some stuff ... next 1-2 weeks will be similar

Yes, In car they definitely had longer sequence when Kartik said Raj-Sonu direct waha milenge. It was just few seconds scne and then cut to dadi. I also think they cut few Rhea scenes (thank god for it😆) because they were really showing balanced episdoes with Rhea-Savitri-Dadi and Ishqaan when they returned to Mumbai. These editign problem started since the newz of shwo goign off air. I hope if they get extention newz in couple of days, they go back to proper scenes which dont feel got cut in between.

sparklep thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail