Users

Frequent Posters

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken

chalo... Jealously track aa hi gaya😆

This might get hot shot!☺️🤣

RR is more insecure and hurt than jealousy because he knows she loves him but he is getting hurt because of caring towards Mandy. Pallavi goodness is good and as we'll as bad  for her👿👿. Raghav needs to be calm and strong to hold her because it's a big game which will unfold slowly.

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

RR is more insecure and hurt than jealousy because he knows she loves him but he is getting hurt because of caring towards Mandy. Pallavi goodness is good and as we'll as bad  for her👿👿. Raghav needs to be calm and strong to hold her because it's a big game which will unfold slowly.

i guess... u r right. Its such a turmoil na... especially when that evil duo are behind them.... 

They might even involve law in this matter... VD and bada bindi

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hope sikku won't go overboard and blemish P's character . I still remember the cold storage scene btw raman and shagun in YHM . It was so so cringe and disgusting . DON'T EVEN TRY TO PULL THAT STUNT HERE SIKKU🤢

Soccer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today’s episode was Bomb!  

Raghv Rao was wicked,  sai killed it.😍😎 🍾   The fight, anger, frustration, sarcasm, disappointment, disbelief . Every freaking expressions was dead on. The guy is a complete package. 

The doctor look shady and bossy. She had done her homework, since pallavi was more sensitive  Vs  Raghav the pragmatic one. She was dictating a lot, Mandar is not a doodh pita bacha. The guy seemed pretty self sufficient .  I felt ,Mandar did not like his friends tagging along, and loved how Raghv was observing everyone’s behavior keenly . 

Let’s see sunky’ s reaction, when he find’s out Mandar only remembers pallavi 😂 and BB will to two more to feed 😂  

Does Mandar knows Telugu ?   

Precap. If Mandar thinks it  will be cake walk to get pallavi,  he is in for a shock of life. It’s not some Rank and file guy, he is Raghv Rao. 

Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

I hope sikku won't go overboard and blemish P's character . I still remember the cold storage scene btw raman and shagun in YHM . It was so so cringe and disgusting . DON'T EVEN TRY TO PULL THAT STUNT HERE SIKKU🤢

this is no ekta show... they surely wont....

I used to b an avid fan of yhm but that scene really disgusted me too

Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soccer1

Today’s episode was Bomb!  

Raghv Rao was wicked,  sai killed it.😍😎 🍾   The fight, anger, frustration, sarcasm, disappointment, disbelief . Every freaking expressions was dead on. The guy is a complete package. 

The doctor look shady and bossy. She had done her homework, since pallavi was more sensitive  Vs  Raghav the pragmatic one. She was dictating a lot, Mandar is not a doodh pita bacha. The guy seemed pretty self sufficient .  I felt ,Mandar did not like his friends tagging along, and loved how Raghv was observing everyone’s behavior keenly . 

Let’s see sunky’ s reaction, when he find’s out Mandar only remembers pallavi 😂 and BB will to two more to feed 😂  

Does Mandar knows Telugu ?   

Precap. If Mandar thinks it  will be cake walk to get pallavi,  he is in for a shock of life. It’s not some Rank and file guy, he is Raghv Rao. 

i do have similar thoughts on this.... mandar looks fishy somehow... i just can't put it but he is

Soccer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not to offend the religious sentiments, but  BG music for Mandar is frustrating. 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Arre ye Bandar aur gkk dono circus mein mile ho ye

Nakli lagta mereko

Doc too jhol jhal wali 

Waise be ready Haan September tak ie track pakka chalega 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I loved the way Rahgav threw the keys at Mandaar and the look on his face, plus Pallavi's reactions. 😆

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken

i guess... u r right. Its such a turmoil na... especially when that evil duo are behind them.... 

They might even involve law in this matter... VD and bada bindi

Yes cvs already given hint pallavi reading marriage act book..they will use it.. cvs should increase pallavi and raghav communication scenes more , they needs to interact often to understand each other emotions. They have surrounded with bunch of wolves and mystery. Pallavi caring nature and intentions will be questioned so it's need to build their relationship.