Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Mehendi hai rachne wali discussion thread no 53 - Page 9

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Soccer1

Today’s episode was Bomb!  

Raghv Rao was wicked,  sai killed it.😍😎 🍾   The fight, anger, frustration, sarcasm, disappointment, disbelief . Every freaking expressions was dead on. The guy is a complete package. 

The doctor look shady and bossy. She had done her homework, since pallavi was more sensitive  Vs  Raghav the pragmatic one. She was dictating a lot, Mandar is not a doodh pita bacha. The guy seemed pretty self sufficient .  I felt ,Mandar did not like his friends tagging along, and loved how Raghv was observing everyone’s behavior keenly . 

Let’s see sunky’ s reaction, when he find’s out Mandar only remembers pallavi 😂 and BB will to two more to feed 😂  

Does Mandar knows Telugu ?   

Precap. If Mandar thinks it  will be cake walk to get pallavi,  he is in for a shock of life. It’s not some Rank and file guy, he is Raghv Rao. 

Yes he is Raghav Rao and yes Sai is a complete package. I hope he knows how much of an impression he made today. He gets so many messages that I don't think he has time to check them all but on days like this I really wish I could send a note of appreciation to him directly.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soccer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: inlieu

I loved the way Rahgav threw the keys at Mandaar and the look on his face, plus Pallavi's reactions. 😆

I loved he ignored the pallavi’s Ishara to carry Mandar’s bag ,and him throwing keys to M. It was funny watching all of their expression. pallavi, L&F and MT No one can predict Raghav 😂

Soccer1 thumbnail

Yes he is Raghav Rao and yes Sai is a complete package. I hope he knows how much of an impression he made today. He gets so many messages that I don't think he has time to check them all but on days like this I really wish I could send a note of appreciation to him directly.  

Go on his Twitter or else ask jai ( what ever his name is) to pass your appreciation note. Nothing wrong in trying 

Soccer1 thumbnail

Oh well !!She made wrong choices in life. Let her learn the hard way. It’s on the brink of disaster anyway.

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What I see  in the pic

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Soccer1

I loved he ignored the pallavi’s Ishara to carry Mandar’s bag ,and him throwing keys to M. It was funny watching all of their expression. pallavi, L&F and MT No one can predict Raghav 😂

I didn't understand why should raghav first of all put the bag in the boot. And why was palavi even expecting him to? He's pretty self sufficient Mandy, then? Upar se assistant was helping with that🤪 like guys it's just a handbag, itna kya help karna. 

Soccer1 thumbnail

pallavi likes old songs….

Bhaiya mere rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana,

Bhiaya mere apni choti behan ko piya se Milana 😂😂

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: gayatherry88

Yes cvs already given hint pallavi reading marriage act book..they will use it.. cvs should increase pallavi and raghav communication scenes more , they needs to interact often to understand each other emotions. They have surrounded with bunch of wolves and mystery. Pallavi caring nature and intentions will be questioned so it's need to build their relationship.

yeah... but they hardly have a lone time like that.... i wish they communicate to each other properly otherwise others will take advantage of them...

Soccer1 thumbnail

@bold in which part? 

Waise bhi... Raghav was born to be a husband. 

I hope this tough RR remains here. Don't want the softie for a while

Yaar , don’t  darrao me, 😀 let me enjoy the reemergence of RR, 

Mushy and Moron RR is not my kind. 

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken

yeah... but they hardly have a lone time like that.... i wish they communicate to each other properly otherwise others will take advantage of them...

Cvs always leave the raghvi scenes on the middle, they won't allow them to have the moment to feel.and enjoy it. They needs to fix this.