Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: gayatherry88

I won't be stare game , he will tell pallu through eyes he is delivering lost and found alive next time don't expect from me because now itself I feel like eating him alive 🙈🙈🤣🤣😂😂

Hahhahahahaha 😂😂😂

RishiGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: jakkula.sirisha

Count me also uff raghav that hand removing from pallu 

Iam watching in loop

Possessive Raghav in action 

RishiGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunaina7

me too 🤣

Sai totally rocks in this type of scenario. I also feel Sai totally overpowered Ashok in these tashan (personal opinion No hate for anyone 😊)

Oh ya definitely he did it without a doubt 

My attention is always only on Sai 

RishiGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: masin

@ TheRoadNotTaken:

I agree, I also wanted Raghav to confess without a catalyst, so I'm internally convincing myself that his reason for confessing is that he feels Pallavi is now wholeheartedly ready to take their relationship forward and no longer feels that she's tied to this marriage by force. 🤔 Technically he should've realized that after she beat him with a jhaadoo, lekin I think back then it was evident to him that she still had some D-fam and Mandaar baggage. At the hospital is when she opened up about her feelings, and it made sense for her to be so descriptive because she's naturally very talkative so her confession had to be a rant. Raghav on the other hand can get away with saying, "I just want to say that I love you," because he is known for expressing his feelings as simply and as blatantly as he feels them. No further explanation necessary 😆 

@RishiGirl:

I get that... but Amma didn't care for Raghav for 10 years! While she's apologetic now and they've both crossed that bridge, I still think it's hypocritical for her to bash Pallavi for being indecisive. Dekhte hain kya hota hai... but I have a lot of hopes tied to Amma for being neutral and understanding with Pallavi as she works through this maze. 

Amma always helped her even going against Raghav but now it’s fair if she’s against her!! Coz her son is not something to be used!! I agree what she was being to Raghav back then but she was on a firm decision!! She wasn’t like Pallavi 

But now Pallavi should take a stand and not use Raghav making him an emotional fool 

RishiGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep

Obvio.. doctor ka Baar Baar kehna k pallavi uska dhyan rakhna .. usko stress mat Dena.   Itz all planned and cooked up just to create misunderstandings .  Itz all ved and sunny ka kiya dhara 

Yessss and Mandar is also faking it 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Indeed.. sai was way way ahead .. 

Without a doubt 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Amma always helped her even going against Raghav but now it’s fair if she’s against her!! Coz her son is not something to be used!! I agree what she was being to Raghav back then but she was on a firm decision!! She wasn’t like Pallavi 

But now Pallavi should take a stand and not use Raghav making him an emotional fool 

Taking undue emotional advantage in itself is so wrong when you know you are wrong. 

RishiGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Taking undue emotional advantage in itself is so wrong when you know you are wrong. 

That’s Pallavi 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Same here the precap is sooo soo damm exciting .. 

But I really hope woh confession Wala part sach Mai horaha ho.. 

And Raghu is so possessive for his wife haq dikhana ufff that small part is enough to satisfy my soul 

His possessiveness is something to look forward to but I want Pallavi also to confess her feelings for Raghav 

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

She was ready to confess it 

She has feelings too so I want her to confess it 

ok hope they both confess the feelings