Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: masin

@ TheRoadNotTaken:

I agree, I also wanted Raghav to confess without a catalyst, so I'm internally convincing myself that his reason for confessing is that he feels Pallavi is now wholeheartedly ready to take their relationship forward and no longer feels that she's tied to this marriage by force. šŸ¤” Technically he should've realized that after she beat him with a jhaadoo, lekin I think back then it was evident to him that she still had some D-fam and Mandaar baggage. At the hospital is when she opened up about her feelings, and it made sense for her to be so descriptive because she's naturally very talkative so her confession had to be a rant. Raghav on the other hand can get away with saying, "I just want to say that I love you," because he is known for expressing his feelings as simply and as blatantly as he feels them. No further explanation necessary šŸ˜† 

I guess u r right..... I so agree.... It'll be beautiful to watch them proclaim their love for each other.

They both are quite simple when it comes to expressing the feelings....I hope it turns out beautiful than any confession on itv

Edited by TheRoadNotTaken - 2 years ago
Medha0609 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken

i wish it was because of feelings n not because some stupid catalyst (mandu)

I don't think ki catalyst wali baat yaha pe applicable hai because the hospital scene clearly showed how eager Raghav was to hear her confess and he too looked ready to say it back or he would have said it back soon after anyways if Mandar wasn't in the picture.

He even arranged a date so she could finish expressing her feelings and when they were interrupted he went all like saara plan khrb kr diya so I am pretty sure ki Raghav also would have expressed his feelings had they not been interrupted. And even if he didn't confess that very moment toh he would have definitely confessed in a few days or so if Mandar hadn't been in the picture.

The only difference is, in this scenario is that now it is absolutely important for Raghav to tell pallavi how he feels so she doesn't feel unloved ya something like that and doesn't take a wrong decision in that state of mind.

So in my opinion Raghav confessed because of his feelings only and not because Mandar showed up.

Edited by Medha0609 - 2 years ago
RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jiarao

Today's episode belonged to Sai no doubt.  ā¤ļøHe totally rocked every second he was onscreen. 

Definitely and no doubt about it 

RishiGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiarao

You know it's amazing to see him strike right chemistry with every character of the show and yet force our eyes to look only at him.ā¤ļø

He has such a magnificent screen presence.  

Definitely he does 

He is the only man and hero we will always look at 

RishiGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

I want to see Raghav play his mind games and quietly investigate Mandaar's background because he will want to have very clear evidence before saying anything to the others. 

He for sure will investigate 

Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha0609

I don't think ki catalyst wali baat yaha pe applicable hai because the hospital scene clearly showed how eager Raghav was to hear her confess and he too looked ready to say it back or he would have said it back soon after anyways if Mandar wasn't in the picture.

He even arranged a date so she could finish expressing her feelings and when they were interrupted he went all like saara plan khrb kr diya so I am pretty sure ki Raghav also would have expressed his feelings had they not been interrupted. And even if he didn't confess that very moment toh he would have definitely confessed in a few days or so if Mandar hadn't been in the picture.

The only difference is, in this scenario is that now it is absolutely important for Raghav to tell pallavi how he feels so she doesn't feel unloved ya something like that and doesn't take a wrong decision in that state of mind.

So in my opinion Raghav confessed because of his feelings only and not because Mandar showed up.

i cant believe they brought Mandar back in picture.... this js so messed up.

I mean her second marriage becomes invalid now... if and if at all hes MandaršŸ˜’

Medha0609 thumbnail

i cant believe they brought Mandar back in picture.... this js so messed up.

I mean her second marriage becomes invalid now... if and if at all hes MandaršŸ˜’

I don't think so

Legally I think marriage stands dissolved if spouse is declared dead and death certificate is issued. One needs to register marriage again in this case.

And Raghav us born smart shaadi ke din hi marriage registration krwa liya hoga so I think it's raghvi marriage which is legal.

Parakeet thumbnail

I don't think so

Legally I think marriage stands dissolved if spouse is declared dead and death certificate is issued. One needs to register marriage again in this case.

And Raghav us born smart shaadi ke din hi marriage registration krwa liya hoga so I think it's raghvi marriage which is legal.

lol... like he was so desperatešŸ¤£

Idk... kuch toh prob create karenge ye log... itna smooth toh nahi jaane wala ye sequence

Medha0609 thumbnail

lol... like he was so desperatešŸ¤£

Idk... kuch toh prob create karenge ye log... itna smooth toh nahi jaane wala ye sequence

Arey don't worry raghvi marriage is legal.

I think they will focus more on pallavi being emotionally blackmailed by D Fam and character assassinated by sunkee and some members of D Fam like BWA.

Parakeet thumbnail

Arey don't worry raghvi marriage is legal.

I think they will focus more on pallavi being emotionally blackmailed by D Fam and character assassinated by sunkee and some members of D Fam like BWA.

i so agree... emotional attyachar k alawa idk kuch aur hoga... but atleast RR will drag pallu away from the Sunki and others to his sane household....

Atleast hes not a emo fool