Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Okay guys I will try to give a positivity dose of Shivi😆

The entire family is in the aangan. They were segregating old things which to keep which to throw away. Rishita found the school things of the brothers. She sees report cards of Dev and exclaims that he was so hard working in childhood too - he has got such excellent grades. Then she sees a beautiful project depicting Pandya store and tells Dev that she did not know he was so good at crafts to make this project.

That belongs to Shiva not Dev- came the voice of Raavi. Shiva looks astonished that she remembers. Dhara voices the question in everyone's minds- that is true Raavi but how are you so sure of it?

Dhara di, in the entire school career, this was the only project Shiva was enthusiastic about. We had to make a model or presentation of what we want to do in future. Shiva had made this model of Pandya store- See here is the door, this is meant to be Kaka, this is Gombi, these figurines are the customers. It was always Shiva's dream to work in Pandya store and see it flourishing.

Rishita asks Raavi confused how she knows what each figurine meant.

Krish replies she would know she was the one who helped him with it. She came to give ladoo to Dev; saw Shiva working hard and sat down to help him. They ate the ladoos too. Neither Dev nor I got any ladoo completed Krish sadly.

Shiva says- Ay Krish she did not help anything.She was just .. He got interrupted by Raavi- I was the one who coloured the entire thing. You could not have given the right colouring for the life of you. It would have looked so much better if you had allowed me to fix the origami trees I made but no..She stopped suddenly seeing the trees were there but she remembered clearly that he did not want the trees since there were no trees in the real Pandya store. But he still put it there because she said? She looked towards him. He seemed a bit flustered and looked away. Raavi smiled ; so he did put it because she said.

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarysea

I agree with you Prema. Religion and faith are sensitive subjects and should be dealt in the same way. I did not like the Mandir scene either and I think they should not have kept the scene with the sole reason of not hurting the sentiments of a section of audience. No human should be equalized to God. To each his own but nobody deserves to see a mockery of his faith. 

Chikki..agreed and I also posted the same few pages before. I can understand all respect and devotion for bhabhima but literally making her sit in a pooja room equating her to God. These things are so much demeaning. They cannot make a mockery of religious sentiments just for few TRP points

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Omg.. twitter is on a roll since yesterday 🤣

They need to trend again 🤣

#PandyaStorebecameGandaStore or 

#StopBhabhiMaaBhakti should be tagline 🤣

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Thanks for sharing it in a large print. I read it and agree with her.

Now many will understand why I keep comparing the OG to this BS. Members get angry when I quote from the OG.

Also I did get offended by the religion aspect of it. They definitely made a mockery out of it. I am a very religious person and it did not go well with me. I did not want to point it out because I know what religion debate turns into  in IF. I have seen it all here 8-10 years ago.

Let me tell you a short story. My Dad died last year of cancer and my mom is managing alone in India and she is doing pretty well with support of us  daughters though we all  live in different cities. My parents were married for more than 50+ years. So when my Mom's siblings, my 3 wonderful Mamas are her support who live in the same city, suggested that my Mom keep my Dad's picture in the Pooja room, she blatantly refused, saying even though he is not with me now and I will never see him again, I am not going to do it any cost. My faith and love for God is something entirely different from what I had for my husband. I was really proud of her and supported her as well. I carry the same thinking as her.

So this whole thing about human equated God really pissed me off and definitely hurt my sentiments. 

I am not at all happy with the way they are executing this bedroom track and this is coming from a patient, positive person. 

I will still watch the show today to support the actors efforts, it's just the PH and the writers let them and us down big time😕

Sorry to hear about your father 🤗

Yes, that was terribly executed- I was so appalled, trolling apart.

I would'nt have been this affected, if they had just hugged her and said "you are like god to us". That would have been poignant. It is a different thing just saying auch things in the flow of conversation, versus actually making them sit near the puja room. 😓 Don't know what has gotten into the writers. 

The writing and editing department should be fired and re-staffed asap 😕 As someone mentioned earlier(Eshu?), if it was a standard OTT serial from the beginning, thhen we can set our expectations and avoid the show if needed. The problem is rhey started out well- we have seen that they can do better. 😢

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I agree on all the points you guys have put forward.

Religion is a sensitive issue and should be dealt with like that.

There are many ways of showing love and respect than idol worshipping a character.

I guess it would have been a good episode minus the first dev, shiva dhara scene.

They could have just shown shiva standing at the Terrace and the flashbacks with Dev joining him followed by the brothers convo.

They have an amazing starcast.kinshuk, shiny, KD, Alice , krutika mam, but they are so underutilized.

Actors kya hi kar sakte hai if they are given such scenes to enact.

It's a high budget show where almost all cast is paid equally, if they continue to sabotage their own show this way, I don't think it will remain afloat a long time.

Shows that do well are either full on drama or full on romance.

Here they are showing neither properly.

Ultimately the trp audience as well as the shivi, Gaura fans will get disconnected.

I love KD and Alice personally.i love shiva as a character.he is the reason I started watching it in the first place.but gradually I loved all the characters when I started watching the episodes.

Now it feels as though I don't know them.

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
Shooting-Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Suman mummy tomorrow🤣🤣

she'll do ninja moves like this 😎

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I agree on all the points you guys have put forward.

Religion is a sensitive issue and should be dealt with like that.

There are many ways of showing love and respect than idol worshipping a character.

I guess it would have been a good episode minus the first dev, shiva dhara scene.

They could have just shown shiva standing at the Terrace and the flashbacks with Dev joining him followed by the brothers convo.

They have an amazing starcast.kinshuk, shiny, KD, Alice , krutika mam, but they are so underutilized.

Actors kya hi kar sakte hai if they are given such scenes to enact.

It's a high budget show where almost all cast is paid equally, if they continue to sabotage their own show this way, I don't think it will remain afloat a long time.

Shows that do well are either full on drama or full on romance.

Here they are showing neither properly.

Ultimately the trp audience as well as the shivi, Gaura fans will get disconnected.

I love KD and Alice personally.i love shiva as a character.he is the reason I started watching it in the first place.but gradually I loved all the characters when I started watching the episodes.

Now it feels as though I don't know them.

Pixie🤗 didn't interact with you all day. Where were you? Did you write a review on the episode? If I missed it, can you share it with me?

I made a fun post on the MF with inputs from Priya, Nivi, Aaliya, Shinyshine, Sara, Nupur, Chikki. Please check it out and let me know😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5239212

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Pixie🤗 didn't interact with you all day. Where were you? Did you write a review on the episode? If I missed it, can you share it with me?

I made a fun post on the MF with input from Priya, Nivi, Aaliya, Shinyshine, Sara, Nupur. Please check it out and let me know😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5239212

Heyy premaa ❤️

I did not write a review today 😓

Was too disappointed with the episode.💔

I will check it out 😍

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I have a v strong feeling Dhara will save suman tom and get injured. They will transition this into her being gone for a few days, since she just got married in real life

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

On the bright side, less dhara equals more Shivi