PS|EDT #63|Bhabhi Ma's Adbhut Mandir Sthapna & One Night Online Study - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Wait do we have a spoiler that Dhara tends to Shiva’s wounds or is it a theory?

Just a theory 🤣

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Wait do we have a spoiler that Dhara tends to Shiva’s wounds or is it a theory?

Theory hain!! 🤣

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

🤣🤣

I have this theory, Anita will do her kaand and spill water niche. GauRa are about to look up to see kaha se paani gira tabhi Shiva enters the house all wounded and hurt! GauRa get distracted on seeing him ! Oily gets a chance and hides. Dhara will then apply ointment ! Shiva and Dhara will hug and cry, Gaumbi will look at them all teary eyed! Ye sab drama me oily will run away😆😂😂

Let me know ye version kaisa laga?

Ek flaw hai bahen😂. Paise dekar Shiva Ghar ko wapas itni der Raat ko kyun nahi Lauta wali Chinta Kisi ko chain se sone yah romance nahi Karne degi.

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i laughed so much......🤣 ek to anita ko jamke padi🤣badi heroine ban ne gai thi.......

and 2nd when flashback mein janardan ko pit te huye dikhaya🤣

did i see suman being jealous of dhara?😲 out of character hai ye uske.......she got hurt, u didnt suman....to usko dekhega ki nahi......👎🏼

shiva maar ke aa ek thappad janardan ko.......😆  

krish being krish😆 gautam ki age ke piche🤣

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

I have not seen any web series directly from SP'. None of their canceled shows have gotten a chance online. But the  Disney HotStar group makes web series which is not associated with any channel of theirs.

Badtameej dil and sarabhai vs. Sarabhai are star show which shifted from TV to online

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What shit episode man !! I can't bear this drama .... Yet I am so addicted to waking up at 6:30 and watching PS ... Need to fix this habit now ...  I can't digest so much nonsense for nano shivi ... I am choosing my sleep over this now ..🙄🙄

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

I was following IF while watching the episode and missed the scene. So when Prema and Aaliya spoke about the scene, I genuinely thought Hotstar was rigged and not showing me the entire episode 🤣 And then I went back and realized I just blinked 🤣 It truly is a 2 second scene

Look at our sincerity, we don't leave the blink and miss scene🤣 We want to give updates on every scene whether it is 2 mins or 2 sec. I was eagerly looking for a ShiVI scene, this is all they gave us.

Now I know why Raavi was standing there all along doing nothing😆

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Good! Ab trolls shuru kar dee humare saath 🤣

Deewar kaisi tedhi si ban rahi thi..

Reminds me what my mother says when I study last minute for exams, "Saara saal padhna nahi, ab ek raat pehle sab karegi to kya khaak samajh aayega, aise kya yaad rahega"

And she sunaos me this typical punjabi saying, "buhe aayi janj vihno kudi de kann" (translation: the baarat has arrived and now you're piercing the bride's ears)🤣🤣

Inka bhi yahi haal hai ek raat ki YouTube padhai ka🤣🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: frnd_ship

Badtameej dil and sarabhai vs. Sarabhai are star show which shifted from TV to online

Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai was it a SP show? or Starone or Star Bharat?😕

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahajanaish

What shit episode man !! I can't bear this drama .... Yet I am so addicted to waking up at 6:30 and watching PS ... Need to fix this habit now ...  I can't digest so much nonsense for nano shivi ... I am choosing my sleep over this now ..🙄🙄

I don't even care about the episodes anymore 😆 I just come to the forum to see how everyone's ranting and the gifs/memes that are posted 🤣