PS|EDT #63|Bhabhi Ma's Adbhut Mandir Sthapna & One Night Online Study - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Skip skip ShiVi skip skip GauRish skip skip RaaShita skip skip ShiNu skip skip 🤣

Mind you, ShiVi and GauRish are two second scenes 🤣

Dekh hi lia jaise taise😡

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Swastika34

Yes 😳

ttps://twitter.com/_aylay/status/1418389709609439233?s=21

Yeh ek chotu sa Shivi scene aur ek woh kitchen wala where Shiva comes to keep the bottles and hears Rishita Saying that Raavi knows Dev better than her!!  Bass aur kuch nhi ! 😭

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

My only concern with web series is that will it turn into finite series? If so, then 11 is a better option. Otherwise, ai am okay with only web series.

11pm might be a better option if you want more episodes. However, I think a web series is better if you want smoother narration. Finite episodes means everything will be crisp and meaningful. Each couple could have a season dedicated to them which would really improve the narration since I sometimes forget what happened in ShiVi's storyline, and I totally forget what happens in DevTa's storyline.

Plus, a web series has the freedom of increasing the romance quotient and the maturity of the show which might do wonders as many of us prefer romantic, cutesy or steamy, (vs 2 nanosecond) scenes.

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

So my husband and I go for a walk every evening between 6:30-7:30pm EST  before our dinner time. 

Today I was unsually quiet in the house , finished my actual work (I only work part time from home) and then my household chores, dropping and picking kids from the activities. So my husband  asked me  during our walk, why I was unusually very quiet and didn't come to his office room (I just check on him twice a day to see if he needed something or if everything is ok at work- he still works from home, will be going back to office from September) . 

I told him was not in a great mood because of the PS's Thursday episode (gave him a synopsis).  First he made a face at Shiva and Dev's  actions  and then he laughed non stop for 2 mins and turned towards me and said, "I warned you not to get involved in such shitty shows, now look who is paying the price" Then I told him about venting out in the forum and even made a troll post in the MF. He again laughed and said as if SP is going to listen me and change the course of the show. He says you are doomed anyway and not going to get what you want (he doesn't watch any of this shit and hasn't watched in any in 25 years since moving to the US as a student). I argued that I pay $50 plus tax for HotStar subscription every year, he again said you are not the target audience and the channel doesn't care about you at all. I had a face palm moment there, he completely decimated me😆

He didn't want my mood spoiled further and changed the topic😆

Awwwww 🤣 That is so cute and sweet 🤗

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

🤣🤣

I have this theory, Anita will do her kaand and spill water niche. GauRa are about to look up to see kaha se paani gira tabhi Shiva enters the house all wounded and hurt! GauRa get distracted on seeing him ! Oily gets a chance and hides. Dhara will then apply ointment ! Shiva and Dhara will hug and cry, Gaumbi will look at them all teary eyed! Ye sab drama me oily will run away😆😂😂

Let me know ye version kaisa laga?

This is what I was expecting from you. This is on the lines of Ekta show, sure shot winner at the TRP race🤣

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swastika34

Yes 😳

ttps://twitter.com/_aylay/status/1418389709609439233?s=21

Yeh ek chotu sa Shivi scene aur ek woh kitchen wala where Shiva comes to keep the bottles and hears Rishita Saying that Raavi knows Dev better than her!!  Bass aur kuch nhi ! 😭

Thank you 🤗❤️

Edited by Malika1993.06 - 2 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

I was following IF while watching the episode and missed the scene. So when Prema and Aaliya spoke about the scene, I genuinely thought Hotstar was rigged and not showing me the entire episode 🤣 And then I went back and realized I just blinked 🤣 It truly is a 2 second scene

Avi 🤣🤣

Raavi-Rishita ki combine aatman agayi thi Kya? Lol, we all watched it on HS at this time so rigged kaise hua and then you thought HS was doing partiality with you🤣🤣

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

❤️🤗 

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wait do we have a spoiler that Dhara tends to Shiva’s wounds or is it a theory?

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Dekh hi lia jaise taise😡

Good! Ab trolls shuru kar dee humare saath 🤣