Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I agree Kunmun scene was good … I loved DD’s expressions when she lift the landline and says … haan kaun she was cute there …and KC taunt also thought will have to call at Aditya’s place 😂🤣 … hope unki bhi gaddi nikal pade ..😂

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojo_mojo

KC bohut buri tarah phas chuka hai. He was vacillating between calling Malini and deleting her number. And Malini is equally lost in his thoughts. Go kunmun🥳🥳

M ne KC ko ek brave emperor bana diya. My sole weeps for her students. Pata nai apne confusion mein kya pada rahi hai😆

Dono ek dusre ek hi baar call karte hai. Malini because of D's genes decides that only she is bothered and she should stop calling KC. 

But when the land line rings, she goes running hoping its KC. And after listening to his voice, mann mein laddu phute but she goes ji kaun? Chal jhooti 😆

KC ne bhi taaana maardiya. My lucky Lucky stars i thought i will have to call Aditya's house🤣

So kal final councelling session hai

M is like last chance!! Its very important ek baar Aditya ko remind karti hoon. 

But BBSB is busy in his personal tutoring session with imliya. he does not want to be bothered so phone ko silent mein rakke he was dancing away. BMJ duniya😎

Yay Jojo, you wrote today! But of all things you wrote on KunMun😡 - Seriously

Anyway, I agree, pata nahi what she teaches her students - her history is as bad as her trying to move on from Adi - improbable.

Chal jhooti🤣

KC ka taana👍🏼

MC ka bechargi look🤢

BS in his own duniya, enough that he does not even call DD back - kho gaya apni patni ke saath dance karne mein, that gehri dost ko bhi bhool gaya. Yay!😆

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Yaar can we block someone here in IF? Do we have that option?😕

I am not able to locate😭

Kya hua, kaun tang kar raha hai aapko.😡

jojo_mojo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yay Jojo, you wrote today! But of all things you wrote on KunMun😡 - Seriously

Anyway, I agree, pata nahi what she teaches her students - her history is as bad as her trying to move on from Adi - improbable.

Chal jhooti🤣

KC ka taana👍🏼

MC ka bechargi look🤢

BS in his own duniya, enough that he does not even call DD back - kho gaya apni patni ke saath dance karne mein, that gehri dost ko bhi bhool gaya. Yay!😆

I was planning a part 2😅😅

But still stuck😔

Awat hoon in some time😆

Loony_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks LL. Sorry for the late reply, just now catching up on the earlier posts😆

I am assuming that Malini had left by the time the diabolic twins came to lock Adi, which is why they did not see her (again assumption, if they chop me by showing her, I am not taking any responsibility😆)

Kaunse dressing room mein he forgot his phone? Matlab he got dressed at home & went to teh function, toh dressing room kab gaya?

KC & MC's phone call was soo meh that I really wanted to FF it, but like yesterday I chose to watch the cringe to see exactly how they are taking it. KC's ummm and Malini getting all flirty was just weird all around rather than look romantic in any way, but oh well. But I get your reference of looking like they were on different phone calls - it just felt odd all around.

The dance actually does look graceful as per today's SBS segment, but looks like she will not win this round, but that is still okay, she wins BBC< so at least she gets to give the trophy to her sasuma.😆

And I agree - #CringeIsTheNewNormal😆

Haha it was an assumption just like ur diabolical twins theory! 😅😅 since they didnt show us explicitly he got dressed at home (or did they?😅 Who knows i was half asleep anyway)..i was just assuming..he must have forgotten it in some dressing room he must have gone to get ready😂😂😂. I mean there should be a reason for not having a phone!!😂😂

And Kunmun...that was FLIRTING!? 😂😂😂😂 nicee..😂

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apudip

Hats off to your stamina to sit through the epi and write a review 🙏

Aap logon ke liye kya kay karna pdhta hai, so that you don't have too.

So how was the episode Apuji🤣

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kya hua, kaun tang kar raha hai aapko.😡

Reason posted in regional thread🤣

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flora_Fauna

I dont know is it only me? i felt that Aditya Imlie dance practice seemed to be too off not sure what was missing? anybody else felt so

It was a repeat of yesterday, so maybe that may be a reason.

FlowerHater thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loony_lovegood

Haha it was an assumption just like ur diabolical twins theory! 😅😅 since they didnt show us explicitly he got dressed at home (or did they?😅 Who knows i was half asleep anyway)..i was just assuming..he must have forgotten it in some dressing room he must have gone to get ready😂😂😂. I mean there should be a reason for not having a phone!!😂😂

And Kunmun...that was FLIRTING!? 😂😂😂😂 nicee..😂

@bold 🤣

FlowerHater thumbnail

Today's episode was a farzi one😎

Mera review khatam😆