Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

Casually he takes off his dusty bag on the bed Plus he enters SaiRat's room with such a creepy look...don't know if you guys agree or not🥺

Yaar I have gotten bad vibes from him since the very beginning.... maybe it's just the actor 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rdigest

I never understood why be such a chaploos , aren't they richest considering how Sonali dresses up in gold 😂

That is all thanks to Omi's side dhanda 🤣

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tptwi

Yaar I have gotten bad vibes from him since the very beginning.... maybe it's just the actor 

He doesn't even ask for permission before entering the room... the moment Sai opens the door he starts walking towards her🥺

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

Casually he takes off his dusty bag on the bed Plus he enters SaiRat's room with such a creepy look...don't know if you guys agree or not🥺

He always  gave creepy looks since the green room scene where Sai thinks it was Virat. 

In original when Pakhi sends Ajiyanka to room, baba and Kaku were sitting right there. Here looks like she is alone hope Vaanku is not going to cut another scene. I just hope they don't remove the scene where Virat confronts Pakhi for sending Ajiyanka and then instigating him. We should atleast get this scene for watching this torture. 

Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rdigest

I don't have much hopes yaar. It they were not following original then we may have hope. 

But here if Virat accuses her of being characterless she might end up going the suicide route considering how impulsive and sensitive they have shown Sai. Add to this she has given Virat the same place as her Aaba so the hurt will be 10000s of times more than the words. So she might not even be thinking of anything else other than what Virat said, go into a trance and try committing suicide 😭

Yeah.. she is young, impulsive and vulnerable . When intense emotions take over, reasoning flies and one crumbles..such is the case with even with experienced ppl.. she won’t be able to help😭 n she s more in love with Virat than ever.

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

Yeah.. she is young, impulsive and vulnerable . When intense emotions take over, reasoning flies and one crumbles..such is the case with even with experienced ppl.. she won’t be able to help😭 n she s more in love with Virat than ever.

That is the tragedy of the situation...

Both of them will do what they do because they will be blinded in love... 

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Not keeping in mind past and potential future episodes, I loved the moment between Sai and Ninad. Maybe it was the actors more than the characters but there was a lot of warmth in the way that scene was enacted. Ayesha (once again) did a fabulous job of portraying the initial fear when Ninad held her hand to the shock and then happiness at being “accepted” by Ninad.

Logic would dictate that there will be growth in their relationship but .....

Rdigest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

Yup remember how she went into trance when Aaba passed away😭. I can imagine the same scene with more intensity , improved performance and Virats words ringing in the background 😭. 

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Some additional favorite moments...

Virat accurately calling out Pakhi’s bakwaas...🤣

And then Shivani’s taunt ....

The bedroom scene with Virat, Ashwini and Ninad where they actually conversed and looked like a regular family. 

Sai sneezing and smirking at Bhavani  kaku’s antics.

Rdigest thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThruMyEyez-Nita

Not keeping in mind past and potential future episodes, I loved the moment between Sai and Ninad. Maybe it was the actors more than the characters but there was a lot of warmth in the way that scene was enacted. Ayesha (once again) did a fabulous job of portraying the initial fear when Ninad held her hand to the shock and then happiness at being “accepted” by Ninad.

Logic would dictate that there will be growth in their relationship but .....

Yes it was truly a heart felt moment and I loved it. Ayesha and Ninad character were amazing actors and you could feel the warmth in their acting. 

I believe in 2nd chances so totally ok that they are slowly changing his character. Hope he becomes the father figure for Sai which she has been missing.