21-7-21 - Episode analysis

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I didn’t quite like today’s episode . It was quite boring with overdose of Daadi melodrama and the track is still stuck there . No improvement. Only saviour was cute Ishqi . Even Ahaan let me down today .

Ahaan and Karthik comes to know that Shurpanakha sevi has been donating money . Anyways she comes running there and keeps her theory infront  of everyone. By the way Ishqibalso stormed up ther to everyone’s surprise . Daadi even made doc go shut up with her scary eyes . Ahaan is so worried for daadi after hearing her cooked up story . Ishqi was a but stupid to imagine that daadi will take savvy name as patient . Anyway she also got fed up with daadis drama . When manager tried to speak something Ishqi asked Ahaan to listen to him but only got a royal snub from him . Poor girl got scolding from him infront of everyone . Ishqis monologues are our words . 

They return home and daadi make everyone promise not to tell about what happened at the asylum to anyone . Daadi asks Ahaan to have a gala time with Ishqi and siblings and go for a party . Ahaan does his daadi jaap and praises her selflessness. 
Ishqi is angry at Ahaan for shouting at him and when he informs her about party she ignores him but informs him that she will join them at 6.45. Ahaan is irritated at Ishqis attitude . By the way Ahaan was wrong and is upset at her attitude. Ishqi has all the right to be angry at him for shouting at her and not saying sorry for it . Otherwise this man distributes sorry but when it’s needed is keeping mum . Felt real couple vibes there . Was such a natural scene and a really good one .

Ishqis Maasi name is Sudha . Got to know it today only . Savvy asks about her concerns for Ishqi and bother are worried for her bcause her relation with Ahaan is new and can’t overweigh his trust on daadi . Moreover daadi is a dangerous player too .

Ahaan Ishqi and Karthik is in car and Ishqaan is not speaking which makes Karthik getting bored . He tries to speak but Ishqi sarcastically speaks her mind to Karthik so that Ahaan hears it . Once again a good and real scene . Loved how Ishqi said she is not like other people who spoils others moods and is very lucky to have a husband like Ahaan and  saas like daadi . They reach the venue .

Karthik and RajSonu bond and Karthik tells them about Ishqaan fight . Raj was fast to gues that it’s bcause of daadi . I really liked when he compared daadi with Sarla . Ishqi again taunts Ahaan for checking mobile always and being glued to it . Another hisab and wife scene.

Daadi asks chacha to take chachi to her maayka bcause she wants the playground clear to execute her plan . She calls savvy to inform that she is ready to share Ahaan Sonu with her. But for that she needs to come there and have a deal . Savvy is worried but ready to meet her . I thought daaafi has some deal but like always she just wants to clear her from her path and that’s to harm her . It’s height of stupidity from Savvy side to go

There alone . Daadi has hired someone either to kill her or out her back in asylum .

In the precap Ishqaan having a romantic dance and Savvy is seen entering Malhotra house and is shocked to find that no one is there . She is terrified. Maasi is worried for Sabvy and calls Ishqi to inform but she is busy dancing . 

For how many days makers will show us various ways of torture by daadi . We are literally fed up . Come on for once give us Ishqi winning and daadi losing . Not even interested in watching if they continue this . I know daadi will fail in her plan but still savvy going there without any back up plan, I  just wanted to bang my head with the wall . This week also will pass like this . When will revelations start ? Don’t want to see it in the last episode . For last two to three episodes I just want to see Ishqaan love , sibling bonding , AhaanSonuIshqi savvy love , SavvyChachi team etc etc . We rant like these but they have made up their mind to stretch daadi revelation to the last episode . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

what to analyze abt this kind of episode? cant watch that much due to work load but last 2 days i did and i did a huge  mistake 🤔0% regrets that i didnot watch last 2 wks.. just to say that savi didnot have anything her upper part of the body ..no wonder lalla  has the same brain like savi cos both they trust dadi ..well lalla doesnot know abt dadis real face its different story  but what abt that dumbest lady in the earth ? she knows her ..how come she ran to her without notifying masi ot ishki and suraj? 👎🏼 ishki uses her which  brain to makes all those garbage  plans..none of them r decent..very disappointing to c the  producer of this soap always has given negative characters   priority  and still she is ..

very bad feeling  viewers like me have after watching this negativity and continuing with this wk after wk....shoud be a limit i guess now ..i dont care show is ending or extends  need to give us a good story along with little tarka which r love ,romance not only bad mouth or lallas ziddi face or continuously dadi and her evil acts continue till the end..if gul thinks like this better not to extend..

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piccadilly

For how many days makers will show us various ways of torture by daadi . 

They just want us to feel what Savitri must have felt all these years.