Tannaz Irani to enter as a cameo of tantric role

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Tannaz Irani will enter as a cameo of tantric role. Since she started shooting today, she may be seen on TV after 2 weeks. Looks something will happen with CP or someone else so tantric will be called in order to help them handle bhootni.

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/tannaz-irani-joins-the-cast-of-jijaji-chhat-parr-koii-hai/articleshow/84611817.cms

She posted some story updates.

https://instagram.com/stories/tannazirani_/2622542224966325114?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Tantrik is definitely much needed for the story once if the characters find out that there is ghost in the house.

Two weeks is quite a long time, isn't it?

Tannaz can enter next to next week. Here is one more article on Tannaz which is in detail. I hope the line written of this character helping Jija get haveli in his name is misleading as Telly Chakkar many times write misleading lines. It will be disappointing to see Jija still planning against CP and even taking someone else's help. If this woman is school friend of both fathers who had crush on her then their wives will get jealous of her. 

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/fabulous-tannaz-irani-enter-sony-sabs-jijaji-chhat-par-koi-hai-role-210722

It could be more better to watch Jamvant-Mayuri-Jaldiram love triange than love deceit games.

Originally posted by RadiantSpark

It could be more better to watch Jamvant-Mayuri-Jaldiram love triange than love deceit games.

Thats why I hope this article is misleading like many other TC articles. Yesterday, when CP was repeatedly saying repeatedly that Jijaji is saying right during painting burning gathering scene and then smiling the look Jija was having looked doubtful. He should realise his mistake of doing wrong when CP saved his life twice as his words in the car during almost kiss looked very nice and genuine. I don't understand why Mayuri will help him only so the article should better be misleading. She can instead try to reunite JCP when CP gets to know his plan and is angry with him. 

Edited by Juhi_04 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Juhi_04

Thats why I hope this article is misleading like many other TC articles. Yesterday, when CP was repeatedly saying repeatedly that Jijaji is saying right during painting burning gathering scene and then smiling the look Jija was having looked doubtful. He should realise his mistake of doing wrong when CP saved his life twice as his words in the car during almost kiss looked very nice and genuine. I don't understand why Mayuri will help him only so the article should better be misleading. She can instead try to reunite JCP when CP gets to know his plan and is angry with him. 

The article is misleading for sure. Mayuri won't be biased towards Jijaji logically. After all it is going to happen after 2 weeks. How will they gather all this information?

Bold - When did this all happen? 

Originally posted by RadiantSpark

The article is misleading for sure. Mayuri won't be biased towards Jijaji logically. After all it is going to happen after 2 weeks. How will they gather all this information?

Bold - When did this all happen? 

The telecast is 16-17 days away from shoot. Hiba wore the one-shouldered crop top with jeans 1st during shoot on 5th July but its shown in yesterday's precap. She wore that white crop top and skirt on 26th June 1st but it was shown in 14th July episode when bhootni locked her with Titli. So if Tannaz is shooting from just 3 days then she will surely enter in August. Some days back, I talked to director on instagram telling him how its not right to show what Jija doing nowadays and this love web plan and I hope he don't turn CP into weak doormat like other shows by making her lose to Jija. Surprisingly he replied to me saying point to be noted and hope they don't disappoint us. So somewhere I have hope from makers that they won't show something bad. I don't talk to directors or anyone like this before but since its happening in a horror comedy show that also after so many episodes I decided to talk.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Juhi_04

The telecast is 16-17 days away from shoot. Hiba wore the one-shouldered crop top with jeans 1st during shoot on 5th July but its shown in yesterday's precap. She wore that white crop top and skirt on 26th June 1st but it was shown in 14th July episode when bhootni locked her with Titli. So if Tannaz is shooting from just 3 days then she will surely enter in August. Some days back, I talked to director on instagram telling him how its not right to show what Jija doing nowadays and this love web plan and I hope he don't turn CP into weak doormat like other shows by making her lose to Jija. Surprisingly he replied to me saying point to be noted and hope they don't disappoint us. So somewhere I have hope from makers that they won't show something bad. I don't talk to directors or anyone like this before but since its happening in a horror comedy show that also after so many episodes I decided to talk.

Oh, that's surprising that he replied you. 

Though I started to follow this show because of Treasure Promo, tI saw articles that it might be axed by the channel. But thankfully nothing such that happens and even the channel gave late night slot to them.

I think, in these 2 weeks Jijaji might really fall for CP and that track might be started here. But, CP falling for JIjaji is not a easy job as MLs first fall for FLs in most of the shows.