Family man season 2

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I had loved watching season 1 of the show, therefore, as a continuation following were the key highlights in season 2 for me 

1. suchi’s guilt, she was not ready to come out clean with Shree and her inner turmoil was shown nicely but I think they could have shown a better scene where she is introspecting about her life and deciding on what to do, coming to a decision or not is up to the writers to decide 
  2. Shree was genuinely trying to get things right in his corporate job but he clearly missed the action. It was well depicted with his timely calls to his friend JK 
  3. Shree didn’t lose his ability of making up stories. He did well when he visited Milind 
  4. Also, Milind’s visit to Zoya was beautifully shown 
  5. Muthu was not as fun as Pasha but a good replacement character 
  6. It was nice to see the support Shree had in the form of Cheelam sir 
  7. His on going struggle with home loan was funny but also it made me sad, people who do so much to keep us safe, don’t even get paid enough to manage a home of their dreams 
  8. Atharv is probably the sweetest kid around. Always there for his parents. 
  9. JK truly loves Shree’s family like his own, even on the hospital bed, badly injured he was more worried about taking tabs on them 

what I didn’t like- 

The way they showed the counselling part. It gives a wrong impression of counsellors to the general public and in a country like India where going for counselling is considered a taboo this is the last thing we need/ want