Seafarer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Lol it's obvious the suddenly prakat Ex of Devika is real killer because here in ITV Male lead has to be whitewashed of all his sins...so suddenly appearing ex boyfriend. This plot reminds me of Kittu and Balraj murder mystery tracks now Dr. Detective Preesha will put on her infamous Sherlock Holmes hat on again!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good to see Police Investigation moving quickly - Confirmed Murder, Now I think about It, Harry is too obvious- unless Rudra recognises him and as a Thank you for catching the culprit, Armaan lets RuSha be together, Maybe Chacha for Trust Fund or Armaan related to Anvi Mum Maybe Anvi not his daughter 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Seafarer

Lol it's obvious the suddenly prakat Ex of Devika is real killer because here in ITV Male lead has to be whitewashed of all his sins...so suddenly appearing ex boyfriend. This plot reminds me of Kittu and Balraj murder mystery tracks now Dr. Detective Preesha will put on her infamous Sherlock Holmes hat on again!😆

Atleast you can't be Saint in real life. Y is it Expected for the leads to be selfless and not grey. He thought of his own self which was wrong and he is facing the consequences now. Both Rudra and Preesha were wrong but Arman isn't saint too. He is lying his daughter, he is ruining Preesha's life too by keeping her as a caretaker. Preesha is not coming up from her 'Saransh ke liye' 'Anvi ke liye' mode. 

If she ditches the Arman family because she wants Rudra she will be termed as Selfish 

Also,What Rudra did to Preesha was totally wrong and he needs a redemption track (which I doubt Ekta madam will give) but Rudra isn't selfish. And If u have followed the show since start that guy has stood by Preesha even at times when whole world was against her and Vice Versa.

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saf7321

Good to see Police Investigation moving quickly - Confirmed Murder, Now I think about It, Harry is too obvious- unless Rudra recognises him and as a Thank you for catching the culprit, Armaan lets RuSha be together, Maybe Chacha for Trust Fund or Armaan related to Anvi Mum Maybe Anvi not his daughter 

I want Preesha to Go with Rudra by her own self. She doesn't need Arman's permission here. I understand about Anvi but it's just 6months and not 6Years. She can meet her often or probably Anvi will not be Arman's daughter or something. 

And Rudra needs a Redemption track.