20-7-21 - Episode Analysis

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It was an interesting episode today . Ahaan comes back fuming and locks himself in the room . By the way what was Ahaan doing with the door ?. For locking nobody takes this much time . May be the lock is faulty that’s y everyone barges into their room frequently and they may be  finding , locking takes much effort so doesn’t lock it . Daadi is crying and cursing Savvy that why she is giving Ahaan so much stress etc etc .In between she was cursing Ishqi also . That I couldn’t understand . It was as if she was distributing sweets and when someone came random she gave sweet to that person also . Ishqi is watching all these silently . 

She goes to Ahaan’s room and pleads him to open the door while telling him that it doesn’t hurt her when he doesn’t share his wealth or room with her but she has the right to share his sorrow and he can’t stop her .He opens it and sees a broken Ahaan who has been crying all the while . After seeing her he curses himself for not being able to give her some good moments after their marriage . Ishqi pacified him and soothes his pain by her words . He tells her that when she is with him he can overcome anything . It was such a beautiful scene and dialogues . After a while Ishqi asks him to go ahead with the deal and not think of backing out and paying penalty . Ahaan agrees with her which surprised me bcause Ishqi could easily convince him for that .

At night Ahaan is watching a sleeping Ishqi with love filled eyes and thanks her for being so supportive . He tells himself that in his whole life he has only given support to everyone but Ishqi is giving him the support he needed and yearned .Rhea messages him and he feels he is cheating Ishqi by not disclosing Rheas secret . 

Next morning Ishqinis feeding Ahaan breakfast and daadi is miffed with it . Suraj’s associate calls him and inform that there is some discrepancy in accounts as his company has been spending money in some organisation and they doubt whether it’s for tax evasion . Seriously this was really funny . How much have been daadi giving into hospitals ? Not be some lakhs and crores . Even if it was lakhs tax evasion for businessmen are not so silly amount . Or Ahaan is some small businessman as Surajnsaid . And Suraj’s associate finding this and questioning was just . Ahaan calls his accountant but he just bluffs.Daadi is worried and restless and Ishqi instigates  Karthik to tell Ahaan to go and find about that organisation personally and get the details . 

Ahaan and zjarthik is in car and latter enquires about Rhea which worries Ahaan and he almost caused an accident . Karthik finds something fishy with Ahaan’s behaviour. 

Ahaan and Karthik reach  mental asylum and asks them how come they are telling his company is funding them regularly . They show all the papers  to the doctor and he tells them that theirs is a reputed hospital and they don’t indulge in such cheap activities  . Sibling duo threatens them about the police .

Daadi is worried and tries to contact doctor but Ishqi foils her plan by shocking daadi and in turn her phone calls into a

Bucket of water that she has brought for daadi . Ishqi tells her to keep

Her feet in that water so that she will

Feel well . Daadi scolds Ishqi but she doesn’t budge and continues her drama to delay daadi from going into the asylum so that Ahaan can find all the truth .

In the precap daadi is seen telling Ahhykarthik that she has been donating money into the hospital for the treatment of some patient . Daadi calls Savvy and tells her that btw MiL and DIl there can be either revenge or deal and she has taken enough revenge from her and now she wants t make a deal . Daadi informs her that she will make her enter into AhaanSonu lives but for that she needs to do something.

Maybe daadi wants to know who is helping Savy ? But will savvy accept the deal ? I think Ishqi will ask

her to go ahead with the deal . May be that’s why she is leaving Ahaan s house . I don’t think Savvy will betray Ishqi eventhough she is weak . 

I want to see only positive tracks now . That is daadis lies getting aight one by one and So is Rheas lies . Don’t want to see them winning agin even for once . That’s enough . Towards the final episodes want to watch only such tracks which will elevate our mood .

Edited by Piccadilly - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiny095 thumbnail

I look forward to the Ishqi Ahaan scenes. They seem to be the saving grace and most realistic part of the episode.

janetf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

you write brilliantly and perfect elaboration. Couldnt agree more.

Edited by janetf - 2 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was very good episode. I am liking how they are giving more importance to Savitri track not much screen space to Rhea. But at the same time I don't want Rhea track to get extended till the end of the show. I alos liked how this finance thing came out before Dadi's truth. Ahaan will connect the dots in the future. I think that accoutn checking was deliberate and was Ishqi's plan. Otherwies client wont be checkign accounts like this. My favourite scene is obviously Ishqaan scene. Here are my thoughts on it, just copy pasting from EDT...

"I like how he doesn't take Ishqi for granted. He says "thank you" whenever she does something for him even basic thing any wife would do like being with him when he is in pain. Because he knows he never had anyone and it is not something he can take for granted. He is not used to this kind of Support in his life. So when he got it, he is overwhelmed and is appreciating it. Look at the way he is adoring Ishqi when she was sleeping peacefully beside him. Ishqi gives him strength and support adn in return he just wants to give her peaceful sleep but he knows Rhea's truth would break that peace and it is making him restless.

He would have done same thing for Ishqi (is she is in trouble/pain),supported her but would not have expected "thank you" because that comes natural to him. He is used to giving support to others. But when he got it he is all in "thank you" mode."

Piccadilly thumbnail

Ya, Ishqannnscenes are always a treat to watch with no OTT . They seem so natural and real . That’s how couples are . 

Piccadilly thumbnail

Thank you so much dear 😊

Piccadilly thumbnail

Very well put 👏👏.

Ya, account check was deliberate and is Ishqis plan for Ahaan to know that there are things that Daadi has been hiding . Daadi may cover up but he may be able to connect the dots in future as you mentioned . Ishqaan bond is so real and lovely . The way Ahaan looked at Ishqi sleeping had my hearts . He acknowledges her support and never takes her for granted . He even understands that she has been dragged into this mess after marriage and has never got a single romantic day or even a honeymoon as usual newly married ones get . Usually men brushes these things under the carpet but Ahaan is a sensitive and understanding one