Arre inn logo ki Bengali 'shotti' tak hi limited haiπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Also Ami tomake bhalobasi πŸ˜† r Bhalo Bhalo, khub Bhalo dada πŸ€£

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago
castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

That was a one time thing, and the second part toh pre leap ka hissa hai...pre leap ek mami thi jo bengali mai baat karti thi (not that i want her back on the showπŸ˜…) ab toh sirf TM ka 'bujhechis?' hii sunneko milti haiπŸ˜† pallavi ko bhi Bengali lines nahi dete hai yeh log.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: castlebones

That was a one time thing, and the second part toh pre leap ka hissa hai...pre leap ek mami thi jo bengali mai baat karti thi (not that i want her back on the showπŸ˜…) ab toh sirf TM ka 'bujhechis?' hii sunneko milti haiπŸ˜† pallavi ko bhi Bengali lines nahi dete hai yeh log.

Yup none here wants Oh Kali Maa back πŸ˜† Even she herself doesn't want to return because pata hai Ani maar dalega ish baar πŸ€ͺ Yeah I wonder Pallavi ko kyun nehi dete when she herself is Bengali. πŸ€”

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

exactlyπŸ‘ above mentioned only few words and one more word is ami rasgulla (cant even pronounce correctly)khabo or amy maach pasondo kori  ..damn😠  itv show in every soaps ...beside that bengalis have lots of delicious sweets and desserts ,food πŸ™„πŸ™„ in this soap one only word is shatti..πŸ˜– and as usual not correctly pronounce. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Hilarious and disturbing..if u can't make actors to speak that much bengali words then y u make bengali base  soaps? πŸ™„I am not bengali but know better than those itv production teamπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

exactlyπŸ‘ above mentioned only few words and one more word is ami rasgulla (cant even pronounce correctly)khabo or amy maach pasondo kori  ..damn😠  itv show in every soaps ...beside that bengalis have lots of delicious sweets and desserts ,food πŸ™„πŸ™„ in this soap one only word is shatti..πŸ˜– and as usual not correctly pronounce. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Hilarious and disturbing..if u can't make actors to speak that much bengali words then y u make bengali base  soaps? πŸ™„I am not bengali but know better than those itv production teamπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Arreh you don't know my frustrations.... Whenever anyone says the overrated Ami tomake bhalobasi I feel like gala daba du πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Arreh you don't know my frustrations.... Whenever anyone says the overrated Ami tomake bhalobasi I feel like gala daba du πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

frustrating..not even bhalo  balobashi..πŸ™„

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Yaar Arpi, kal teri iss post ko dekh ke maine pura heera mandi track repeat dekha.. May be it's the 684th time..🀣

From throwing Bondita out to Rasiya death.. Jab bhi dekhti hu, ro deti hu.. Kal bhi diya.. Bondu as chodi huyi aurat, Helplessness of Aniruddh, loyalty of Saurabh, popat of Mini, Redemption of Trilu Kaka, Arrogance of Binoy, goosebumps watching Rasiya bai, villainous existence of tarabai.. Kya din the yaar wo.. Old BB really has a different essence..❀️

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrabana99

Yaar Arpi, kal teri iss post ko dekh ke maine pura heera mandi track repeat dekha.. May be it's the 684th time..🀣

From throwing Bondita out to Rasiya death.. Jab bhi dekhti hu, ro deti hu.. Kal bhi diya.. Bondu as chodi huyi aurat, Helplessness of Aniruddh, loyalty of Saurabh, popat of Mini, Redemption of Trilu Kaka, Arrogance of Binoy, goosebumps watching Rasiya bai, villainous existence of tarabai.. Kya din the yaar wo.. Old BB really has a different essence..❀️

yeah and rn accha hai lekin bb bas har cheex mein shaadi ghusate hai

i want bon to fight polygamy as barrister hopefully after vj expose and she sses in what way ani loves her

abhi marriage track nahi

mujhe unka lovers phase chhaiye and bon trying to end enmity by chaingi her approach

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrabana99

Whaaaaat? Whole HM track πŸ˜² HM track turned out to be the BEST track of BB till date even when we were doubtful about them touching that sensitive subject. The excitement level during that track was on another level  Seriously Kya din the β€οΈ

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Whaaaaat? Whole HM track πŸ˜² HM track turned out to be the BEST track of BB till date even when we were doubtful about them touching that sensitive subject. The excitement level during that track was on another level  Seriously Kya din the β€οΈ

Ha re pura track.. it was again a emotional roller coaster ride for me..

Haa.. tab sara din thread pe predict karte rehte the ki ye hoga wo hoga.. dimaag ki dahi karte rehte the..🀣