Shubharambh of the business

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Anupama gets her first student. Anupama is getting admissions. All her hard work got fruitful on the first day. And I am glad, that in the age where modern dance forms are given more importance. Anupama is teaching classical. Again Kavya blaming Anupama that why she isn't bringing those people in the cafe.Vanraj said meri cafe ko chalane ki zimmedari Anupama ki nahi hai. 

The thing to wonder us, that wherever go, the food business always works a little bit. Bhale hi cafe bahut saal tak na chale, par jahan par thode log hote hai, woh khana khane chale hi jaate hai. Phir cafe ho ya restaurant. And here people who came in dance academy are shown to have much control on themselves πŸ˜‚

Kavya ne jaane anjaane mein koi idea to diya. Anupama uses her idea and waits for the customers. I wonder that haven't they prepared for any advertisements apart from social media. Kavya is pissed off with her idea, but behen thoda husband ka hosla badhao pehle din par, phir business na chale to samjhao. Kinjal has the done the naamkaran of Kavya Champakali 🀣

Two customers arrive in the cafe and Vanraj Samar handles the customers. But as usual Anupama has to come to the saviour. I wonder πŸ€” that Anupama will become chef, waitress of Leela's cafe. Why she has opened a dance academy, she should have opened a restaurant, she will make more people happy. She is Annapurna Anupama. Now sab log Burger Anupama ka khane ke liye aayenge. What the hell is this. Where is Anupama's dance academy's progress. 

Anupama has earned more than Vanraj. What a wonderful moment. Vanraj asking Anupama to be his friend. I liked that scene. Please don't hit me, but I genuinely like the scene. But the CVS show the progress of the cafe and not the progress of the academy.. 

Kinjal gets a call from Toshu informing about the dinner. Kinjal wanna go to the cafe and Toshu wanna go to the dinner. Toshu, Kinjal is better than you that she wanna work after being tired. She showed a lot of interest in cafe not like you. Such a mannerless person Toshu is. If he wanna call her for dinner, then they alone can have a one. Why to call Rakhi? 

Kavya free bethe rehne se achha hai ki thoda cafe mein jao. Kya kehte hai ki an ideal mind is a devils place. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even I liked, friendship scene of Anupamaa and Vanraj. But with Kavya in picture, it is going to create lot of issues.

And please now I want episode for the dance competition of Pakhi, I wanna see her loose the competition, bohot zyada hawa main udd rahi hai. Phir dekhte hai Kavya usko kaise sambhalti hai

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Even I liked, friendship scene of Anupamaa and Vanraj. But with Kavya in picture, it is going to create lot of issues.

And please now I want episode for the dance competition of Pakhi, I wanna see her loose the competition, bohot zyada hawa main udd rahi hai. Phir dekhte hai Kavya usko kaise sambhalti hai

Pakhi muh ke bal girni chahiye

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Pakhi muh ke bal girni chahiye

Waise aaj jo, woh couple aaye the cafe main. They had more chemistry than Sanan has πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And they were more cute also 😜

kpop21 thumbnail

That was actually a good idea of creating fake crowd. Kavya needs to help too, in place of creating trouble, if business does well, they can have more chains too, that's how all these famous food brands were made, start is always from small steps. And since it is beside dance academy, cafe will do good, students and parents will use it more frequently.

Pakhi is so rude, she misbehaves with majority of people, and nobody is correcting her  

Watching Anu getting so many students at her opening was so good β€οΈ I hope that she gets successful in coming future also 

Toshu used to go around praising his father so much, and now he is embarrassed of his new business πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ but then how will he know, that what it feels to start business from scratch, because he got high position directly by Rakhi.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

It is nice that student joining dance academy but anupama dance academy ke screen space ko aur badhana  chahiye  

Agar anupama  ko aise hi itni chinta karni thi vanraj ki. Aise hi madad karni thi vanraj  inspite ot recieving big Shock that she recieve during 25 th marriage anniversary that her husband is cheating anupama for long year 

To is bhadiya cvs anupama ke saamne affair ka secret kholte hue nahin

What is use of disclosing affair to anupama  jub  sub khuch itna normal chalna hi hai anupama aur vanraj  ke beech 

Yeh cvs to anupama aur vanraj ke beech relation ship itna jyaada normal dikha rahe hain jaise vanraj aur anupama ke beech kabhi problem thi hi nahin aur vanraj ne kabhi anupama  ko kabhi dhokha diya  hi nahin ? 

I

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Waise aaj jo, woh couple aaye the cafe main. They had more chemistry than Sanan has πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And they were more cute also 😜

Exactly 🀣

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: kpop21

That was actually a good idea of creating fake crowd. Kavya needs to help too, in place of creating trouble, if business does well, they can have more chains too, that's how all these famous food brands were made, start is always from small steps. And since it is beside dance academy, cafe will do good, students and parents will use it more frequently.

Pakhi is so rude, she misbehaves with majority of people, and nobody is correcting her  

Watching Anu getting so many students at her opening was so good β€οΈ I hope that she gets successful in coming future also 

Toshu used to go around praising his father so much, and now he is embarrassed of his new business πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ but then how will he know, that what it feels to start business from scratch, because he got high position directly by Rakhi.

I wonder if Toshus and Pakhis bad manners have some limits or not. Toshu ko hard work ka meaning hi pata nahi hoga. Sab kuchh directly mil gaya hai to. 

And tomorrow it's gonna be a chaotic episode

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

It is nice that student joining dance academy but anupama dance academy ke screen space ko aur badhana  chahiye  

Agar anupama  ko aise hi itni chinta karni thi vanraj ki. Aise hi madad karni thi vanraj  inspite ot recieving big Shock that she recieve during 25 th marriage anniversary that her husband is cheating anupama for long year 

To is bhadiya cvs anupama ke saamne affair ka secret kholte hue nahin

What is use of disclosing affair to anupama  jub  sub khuch itna normal chalna hi hai anupama aur vanraj  ke beech 

Yeh cvs to anupama aur vanraj ke beech relation ship itna jyaada normal dikha rahe hain jaise vanraj aur anupama ke beech kabhi problem thi hi nahin aur vanraj ne kabhi anupama  ko kabhi dhokha diya  hi nahin ? 

I

Baar Baar woh help karti hai Vanraj ko woh mujhe nahi pasand. Madad kare par Vanraj ko saare problems Anupama hi solve karti hai.