Jijaji's love web plan may fail badly

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

That day Jijaji while saying his plan to Gulzar, he said Hindustani ladki agar jisko kiss karti hai usse hi shaadi karti hai or something like that. And today it was revealed that CP dated multiple guys in the past out of which one of them lasted just 4.5 days🤣. I want Jijaji plan to fail badly and he learn a lesson. Yes it's story requirement but nowadays Jijaji is acting like a creepy stalker and playing mind games with CP🤢. Since unpredictable things happen in this show I wish CP gets to know his true intentions somehow and get back at him. I wonder if Jijaji too dated multiple girls in the past or is it just CP.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe that is why, they shown in the promo where Jijaji is attacked by Bhootni... So directly or indirectly he is learning a lesson.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

That day Jijaji while saying his plan to Gulzar, he said Hindustani ladki agar jisko kiss karti hai usse hi shaadi karti hai or something like that. And today it was revealed that CP dated multiple guys in the past out of which one of them lasted just 4.5 days🤣. I want Jijaji plan to fail badly and he learn a lesson. Yes it's story requirement but nowadays Jijaji is acting like a creepy stalker and playing mind games with CP🤢. Since unpredictable things happen in this show I wish CP gets to know his true intentions somehow and get back at him. I wonder if Jijaji too dated multiple girls in the past or is it just CP.

I Also Think His Plan To Impress CP Will Fail. Because They Aren't In Love Yet.

Besides He Only Wants The House From Her. 

Ghost CP Won't Let CP Get Married.