19-7-21- Episode Analysis

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I am upset after watching today’s episode . There was nothing in today’s episode can’t even call it a filler episode . The show is ending so I feel makers should concentrate in crisp and clear episodes rather than this nonsense . Towards the end we don’t wish to see another round of torture by daadi pls give us some amazing episodes like daadi getting caught or Rhea or Atleast Ishqaan moments . I want to see some good episodes of Ahaan Sonu mom bonding but if daadi is exposed towards the last episodes we won’t be getting any good lighter episodes. Ishqi leaving as said by everyone will make the show even worse towards the end bcause then there will be only sadness , depression etc in the show . If it’s for Rhea reasons I am okay but pls don’t expose Ishqi before that . Every time why should she be hurled accusations ? 

Coming to the episode there was a repeat telecast of daadi shooting pulls into Savvy coffee . It looked like homeopathic medicines . Daadi is surprised at Savvy confidence even after being alone . Savvy sips the coffee while Ishqi asks her to stop which makes Ahaan hear her sound . But he doesn’t notice it and leaves it . Savvy is feeling restless after having coffee and understands daadi has executed her plan . Ishqi sees Sarla ginni and pushes waiter so he hits Sarla and she loses her balance and falls on top of ginni . This create a

Chaos there and Ishqi successfully carries savvy from there . Daadi and Ahaan solve Sarla matter and is shocked to find savvy missing . Ishqi cons some random man and uses his car to take savvy to her house .

Karthikncalls sonu and informs about Rhea being in hospital . Sonu comes there and goes into docs cabin and enquires about Rhea but doc denies to reveal any details .

Saavy is checked by doc and gives some medicines to flush out drug effect from her body . Maasi is wrooried about Ishqi and doesn’t want Ishqi marriage to be at stake for helping Savvy .

Ahaan comes there shouting and gets an earful from Sooraj . Ishqi is feeling sorry for Ahaan. It I was happy bcause that was much needed for him being so blind towards daadi . He asks him to pay the penalty and back out from the deal . He even slightly taunts daadis upbringing which angers Ahaan . 

Actually today I felt the episode wasbreaslly shirt bcause there was no content . 

In the precap Ahaan is upset and Ishqi is pacifying him . When Ahaan plans to back out from the deal Ishqi asks him to give it a chance . Savvy asks Maasi whether she is worried about Ishqaan marriage bcause Ishqi is helping her . 
 I don’t know what’s Ishqis plan . It was better to bring the doc ( resort hospital one not daadis one ) and make him confess about Savvy’s having an accident and before that being given drugs that induced mental illness in her .or she could have introduced savvy as a random Person she came across in a hospital or mental asylum and make him meet her without daadis knowledge. There was no need for this head on collision with daadi . 

In Friday’s episode I remember seeing Savvy taken to the hospital in a stretcher but today there was no such scene . May be I was hallucinating or they chopped that scenes . Maybe they don’t want to incorporate hospital tracks into this mess before winding up . Thoroughly disappointed with today’s episode . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was very disspointing episode. The episode was shorter, then they showed the entire SAvitri-Dadi-pill scene on repeat and 10 min of Sarla-Ginni stupid drama. I would have taken this episode any other day but not when show is ending. There is so many important things to show.  Instead of Sarla-Ginni 10 min, show Ishqaan talkign about IShqi's job for 10 min. That is more important in the story.

Suraj-Ahaan confrontation was good though. 2 episodes withotu Ishqaan scene and weekend. Thats too logn wait.

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly with such short time makers should concentrate on a decent and memorable ending with some good back to back episodes with only positivity rather than drama drama and more drama . I really wish to see Ishqaan and Ishqi Karthik Sonu gang trying to expose Rhea etc rather than such waste of time .

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh Savvy stupid hai kya? When she knows about Daadi drugging her before, why risk eating or drinking anything when Dadi is around? Apne ghar ke kitchen mein jake coffee peeti!

Edited by Bana - 2 years ago