Nikki Tamboli the abort queen is BACK?!

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Nikki was very poor in all her tasks. She got 3 chances but still she quit easily she could have tried to guide the porcupine and handle some animals in the first task, but at least she successfully went to get the key from the hyena

she started off well in guess the animal task however she did not persevere. she could have at least tried to complete. she seemed to have become very anxious and started crying. the trick for this task was to remain calm

then water stunt she got scared easily the snakes did not go in. the elimination stunt was quite doable she could have at least attempted properly

I hope they do not bring her back as a contestant she has not shown determination to do tasks

Poor Rohit I guess he has never met a contestant who aborted all their tasks. even harsh at least made some effort although he did abort unnecessarily sometimes. Nikki has become the new abort queen

I hope she does not return as a contestant but surely if the makers want she could come for comic relief when Rohit demonstrates and explains the tasks

What are your views? Do you think the contestants made the right decision not to keep her on the show?

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She defeated Harsh I guess. 🤣

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

She defeated Harsh I guess. 🤣

Harsh must be so happy someone broke his record in aborting stunts 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Haha contestants took right decision👏

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SchwiftyRekt

Harsh must be so happy someone broke his record in aborting stunts 

Or sad... as it was his record and was quite popular. 🤣

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priya185

Nikki was very poor in all her tasks. She got 3 chances but still she quit easily she could have tried to guide the porcupine and handle some animals in the first task, but at least she successfully went to get the key from the hyena

she started off well in guess the animal task however she did not persevere. she could have at least tried to complete. she seemed to have become very anxious and started crying. the trick for this task was to remain calm

then water stunt she got scared easily the snakes did not go in. the elimination stunt was quite doable she could have at least attempted properly

I hope they do not bring her back as a contestant she has not shown determination to do tasks

Poor Rohit I guess he has never met a contestant who aborted all their tasks. even harsh at least made some effort although he did abort unnecessarily sometimes. Nikki has become the new abort queen

I hope she does not return as a contestant but surely if the makers want she could come for comic relief when Rohit demonstrates and explains the tasks

What are your views? Do you think the contestants made the right decision not to keep her on the show?

Contestants made the right decision. I am feeling very bad for her but for this show mental strength is needed which Nikki doesn't have. Hence she shouldn't come back

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly speaking I was annoyed. It's no comparison to Harsh.... he did few in between and had a better attitude about it. Nikki.. no words.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

she didn’t seem prepared for it at all

n i thought she watched kkk before

so she knows how the show is

not a fan of her but in bb she would do tasks with so much dedication n give her 100%

n here she just took a u-turn

she wasnt her usual self in tasks

n if she does make a comeback hope we see the dedication n effort she showed in bb

damn she took just one epi to break harsh’s record

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 2 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

its so much difference in between BB task and KKK either she never watched it or might be feeling low but good thing is she did not play the simpathy card ,she just thought it will need drama same as BB , can not say much .

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Her attitude is what makes it more worst..She wasn't even trying to do the stunt..wasn't even following the instructions that were given by Rohit..I agree she lost her brother and it must be difficult time for her but if u went on to do the show atleast she should have tried to do the stunts no matter even if she loses the stunt..There was no genuine attempt and interest in doing the stunts rather was busy making faces when DT was doing stunt.It would be unfair if she would be back but as we know she will be back again..She got 3 chances and she aborted all 3 stunts without even trying a bit.Everyone has their own fears but its her attitude that makes her the worst contestant of kkk.