16-7-21- Episode Analysis

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It was some sort of filler episode yet it had its moments .Ahaan is ranting about Savvy and Ishqi gives suggestion of her joining him in meeting savvy . Daadi steals that opportunity from her and asks Ahaan to take her with him . Ishqi is worried as her plan is backfiring . Ahaan is searching some file and is upset with Ishqi as she is treating him like a child . But Ishqi elevates his mood with her cute antics and he promises Ishqi that he won’t create a scene while meeting savy . Daadi is taking some pills with her probably the drugs that will cause anxiety attacks in savvy . 

Daadi and Ahaan leaves and daadi asks Ahaan to arrange the meeting in the restaurant bcause she wants to execute her plan . Ishqi is listening  to their talks . By the way did anyone notice Ishqis costume and door had same colour . I don’t know y but I feel I have seen this door colour different in some other scene . May be I am wrong .

Rheas dad gives her the news about savvy and she is surprised she to know that Ahaan is taking help from her . Rheas mom is worried as times flies they won’t be able to hide her pregnancy. I feel Mr Mehta is clueless about her pregnancy .

Sarla is going for kitty party and Raj asks her to show some empathy towards Malhotra’s as they are going through a crisis . Anyways I will say it was lot to expect from a person like Sarla who survives on gossips .

Savvy is restless as she has to face daadi alone . Ishqi tries to make her understand but she can’t . Sonu comes there and Ishqi gang hides . Sonu asks Savvy to leave as she wasn’t there when they were in need of her and now when they don’t need her she has come back only to disturb her bro and daadi . She couldn’t speak that words as she still yearns for her moms live but she held herself upright and told that words . While she was leaving she was literally breaking for saying that words to her mom whom she loves so much . I am really happy that makers are concentrating on other actors also otherwise most shows focus on either leads or vamps . It’s refreshing to see Karthik Sonu anyday over Rhea . Savvy changes her decision after meeting Sonu bcause she wants to prove herself right infront of her children. 

Daadi and Ahaan waits for Savvy and she arrives . Ishqi is giving her directions over phone . She composes herself infront of them and daadi is shocked to see her confidence . She asks waiter to bring chai for daadi and espresso for Ahaan and coffee for herself . She tells them even after these years she remembers what the liked . When Saavy left Ahaan was hardly seven and him liking espresso was quite 😬😬😬. If it was some milkshakes it was okay and moreover she only told they were poor then. So many bloopers . Ahaan says he is backing out from the deal . Ishqi asks Saavy to ask 50 crores as compensation and do whatever he wants . Ahaan is shocked with her demand and daadi is monitoring her continuously. When waiter comes with coffee Ishqi sees daadi shooting the pills into savvy’s coffee which go unnoticed by Ahaan savvy which was another blooper . This scene was quite hilarious bcause she was shooting as if she was a professional shooter without missing the target . Ishqi noticing it was another blooper as she was too far away . Ishqi tries to inform savvy but her call gets cut . 

In the precap KarthikSonu sees Rhea in a hospital and Karthik asks Sonu to ask the doctor about Rhea and she is seen asking Rheas doctor about her problems . I guess she will come to know of it . Saavy is unwell and Ishqi gang is taking her to hospital . I think all are in one hospital. Anyways show is moving forwards and is interesting as long as track is moving . Anyways before her final win Ishqi will have to face the defeat on the hands of DaadiRhea . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What an immaculate review yaar !!! Had been waiting for it since Friday.... Kudos!! 

Yes the episode was just ok... I somehow felt that the conversation of Ishqaan could have been more. I mean when Ishqi hugged Ahaan he could have hugged her back or something like that... I don't know but I felt that something was missing in that scene. 

Fed up of seeing Daadis constipated face everytime.. but yes it was hilarious to see her skill of popping the pill. Why doesn't she think of taking part in Olympics instead of using her skills here? It was funny after Savvy aunty repeating the exact words of Ishqi - 50 crores fine bharo ya fir ped par Chad jao... 

That was hilarious!!! 

The precap also is not sounding very great but as we know that the precaps are always negative so let's stay positive

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much dear 😊😊,