Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Why are they taking leap so soon? 

I really like Agni and Agnima...what’s going to happen to their story? Do you have any info on this?

princessromz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

According to the article both Gareema and Susheela are going to get married hopefully to Agni and Pramod. 

But i was not expecting the leap😭. I really like this young puttu and the sisters bond. I hope their bond remains strong πŸ˜’.

But I guess there will be some misunderstanding going on since DP was talking about how no one can break their bond etc..

But if they are going to clash what will happen to K&S😳 Back to square one???? 

SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessromz

According to the article both Gareema and Susheela are going to get married hopefully to Agni and Pramod. 

But i was not expecting the leap😭. I really like this young puttu and the sisters bond. I hope their bond remains strong πŸ˜’.

But I guess there will be some misunderstanding going on since DP was talking about how no one can break their bond etc..

I don't want the leap either. It is too soon for the leap now 

And sisters bond and puttu are the USP of the show...how can they even think of messing up with that😭

princessromz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

I don't want the leap either. It is too soon for the leap now 

And sisters bond and puttu are the USP of the show...how can they even think of messing up with that😭

I feel the same, don't know what the makers are thinking at this point but I hope the results turns out to be as good as now. 

I was honestly looking forward to see how they are going to convince the HB people and manage to bring a change πŸ˜” but looks like there is a long wait ahead. 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: princessromz

Alternatively I am quite excited for the leap. It would be fun to see them mend their bond, the show will become more interesting as the navigate what actually happened and what caused the rift. 

I will miss the young puttu but I doubt Sushila will get married to pramod cause he is leaving the show. We might get a new love interest for sushila. 

SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

Alternatively I am quite excited for the leap. It would be fun to see them mend their bond, the show will become more interesting as the navigate what actually happened and what caused the rift. 

I will miss the young puttu but I doubt Sushila will get married to pramod cause he is leaving the show. We might get a new love interest for sushila. 

yeah Sushila got married to some other guy. saw BTS of the same.

Puttu is leaving too? 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SRKian

yeah Sushila got married to some other guy. saw BTS of the same.

Puttu is leaving too? 

Yes, they are gonna get an older actor :(

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sushila is going to marry someone else. And I think that there is a possibility of rift between the sisters. But hoping for things to be good soon. Because now DP is with them and they can accomplish their dream too. But the main reason I started watching the show was because of Garima Sushila and Puttu bonding. The makers shouldn't compromise with that.