Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usernameyrkkh thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rsmolvi.24

Karthik will tell his family he promised ranveer that he wants sirat to be with before ranveer going to die. 

Karthik tells them he can’t break ranveer promise 

Can't break promise 🤮 This dog literally took 7 vows with Vedika and went on to break each on of them.

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It’s unbelievable that people are stillsticking to this crap,sometimes I feel either the trps are rigged or the majority of Indian audience are really dumb.

rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is completely different to do with karthik and vedika marriage, after his first wife  came back with kairav, everyone was shocked, during the court case for custody for kairav, naira said he didn’t want the abortion but it was docs who told she had because the growth, it be hard baby to live, but she use cry and pray, when she was going to before abort the baby, she was remembering during her first pregnancy but she ran away.

everything was sorted out, then Naira told her that she couldn’t distancing kairav away from karthik, but then vedika realise that karthik still loves naira? So she wanted a divorce, she was having second thoughts on the divorce, on the day vedika and karthik get the paper signed and divorce, but the divorce didn’t happen, she deliberately forgot to take the papers, naira was going give the paper to karthik. Karthik was in the dagrha, then accident was going to karthik but naira saved karthik and she got injured, her kidneys were damaged, then palavi hatched a plan asked a man to donate his kidney to naira, told family that vedika kidney match, when karthik will you give naira her kidney, i will give it but I let her be with you? She has family but she hasn’t got no one, her truth was exposed, karthik told they are divorced, he made her signed the papers and she understood that karthik and Naira still love each, they can’t be away from each other everyone forgive her and she left him and moved on with her life.

With sirat, is ranveer was ill for a few days, he was told by the docs he has few days to live, he told karthik about and said sirat needs to move on with karthik, he doesn’t want sirat to be in pain after he dies but wants her life happy and safe.

ranveers dad will harm sirat, that’s he wants sirat and karthik to marry.

mahaan18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really miss the old yrkkh seriously this show has become crap now. Storyline was good from 2009- 2018. After that it has become pathetic.I don know why can't the makers end this show and yrhpk season 2 serious it had great actors but the story wasn't written properly.

Edited by mahaan18 - 2 years ago
rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It’s ok. I don’t mind if no one doesn’t like show anymore