Thoughts on Episode- My Take

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Having read the written update on the episode: Tejo listens to Mami and she doesnt entirely brush it off saying its nonsense. She says she trusts them both (which is naive on her part yet atleast she is consistant in her character). I think she will see little signs of what Mami is saying and remember what was told. Atleast she is aware and will apply the knowledge as and when she sees proof with her own two eyes. 

So Jasmine thinks Tejo hasnt been told by Mami so will continue with her game unaware that Tejo knows. Her oblivious nature will come back to bite her at the right time for everyone yet wrong time for her. 

What to say about Fateh that hasnt been said. In this fake process of moving on he will lose his wife/best friend (separation not divorce) and not get Jasmine (if thats what he wants). Im glad that Bozo gave him a mirror and said get rid of Jasmine in your thoughts and concentrate on the good things in life. That conversation was significant as it shows Fateh needs constant reassurance that moving is best thing for him. Yet my question is: how many people does he need to help him and convince him to move on? They can advise you yet its upto to take the steps to heal yet it seems like if he doesnt have someone's help to move on, he cant do it. Which to me tells that he is emotionally very fragile and needs support always. 

Tejo will have a heartbreak (as she is dreaming of Fateh now) yet i for one am eager to see it happen as i want to see how she rises above this and creates/maintains her identity. This experience will make her emotionally strong and more practical which means Fateh will have a lot to do to convince her of his love when he eventually falls in love. 

I cant say much about Jasmine as it has been the same for weeks now. Mind games and all which is getting very tiresome, repetitive and to be frank very boring. Her antics are so cringe and tiring that i skip them scenes as there is nothing new to watch on that. 

Sorry for babbling on yet wanted to make my point clear to u all. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tq for the update

Well written

Appreciate the effort u put in

I stopped watching since last week

What i dislike most about itv serials

The male lead falling for the female lead sister

By the time they fall for the lead female it jusf doesnt make sense any longer

In some the male lead moves on very quickly

Here it's like tsking ages

And by the time he does 

no one cares any longer

As it would look artificial

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

thanks for the update 👍🏼

janecastle thumbnail

I am glad that Maami at least succeeded in putting a small kernel of doubt in Tejo's mind. Also Jasmine is unaware of this conversation. I am waiting for Jasmine to get caught in her own lies soon. I have a feeling Tejo is going to uncover Jasmine's truth soon. Then Jasmine might make her think that Fateh still loves her sister. That will force her to walk out and will give Fateh the much needed reality check. On Fateh's side, I will give it to him that he is really trying to move on. It is just very difficult for him. What I don't understand is, how can someone stand the presence of a person who insulted you so badly on your wedding day. Where is Fateh's self respect. In this whole circus, Fateh is going to lose the one person who stood by him like a rock. And Tejo is not some abla nari who will wallow in self pity. She is going to rise from the heartbreak and Fateh is going to face a very uphill task of convincing her. It is going to be a very bumpy ride for the viewers.

Aniash thumbnail

Thats the msin point to be noted

The self respect

Its not his obssession but the low self respect

That irritates

Compare to him the one irritating more is his brother

Who seemed to be encouraging him to be even lower

I really didnt want jasrik to happen

But now yes it must happen

He will only face her wrath once he marries her

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update and actually watching these episodes.

What is happening on this show? Going to drop it I guess. Please update me when Tejo wears the saree. Only thing I want to see now. 

Edited by hapc - 2 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

I think this emotional weakness of Fateh is going to land him in big mess. 

Chameli is going to use it against him.On one hand she is making everyone believe that she really wants to get married while on other hand she is playing mind games with Fateh. In this double game poor Fateh will be victimised. Coz she will blame it on Fateh for being obsessed about her. She will claim though she wanted to marry and move on for Fatejo to be happy  but now seeing  Fateh's undying love she will not marry and give him another chance🤣

I just wish Tejo will just realise what Mami already said and still listens to Fateh when he comes explaining as how he has been played off , is frustrated and confused regarding his life's present mess. 

Edited by ShanUlas - 2 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hapc

What is happening on this show? Going to drop it I guess. Please update me when Tejo wears the saree. Only thing I want to see now. 

Sure.

I may not watch frequently but I will remains updated.

Have to keep on writing too

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ShanUlas

I think this emotional weakness of Fateh is going to land him in big mess. 

Chameli is going to use it against him.On one hand she is making everyone believe that she really wants to get married while on other hand she is playing mind games with Fateh. In this double game poor Fateh will be victimised. Coz she will blame it on Fateh for being obsessed about her. She will claim though she wanted to marry and move on for Fatejo to be happy  but now seeing  Fateh's undying love she will not marry and give him another chance🤣

I just wish Tejo will just realise what Mami already said and still listens to Fateh when he comes explaining as how he has been played off , is frustrated and confused regarding his life's present mess. 

I agree.

Fateh will become one of those victimized ITV Bahus😅😅😅

Because let's face it, Tejo is not at all in picture in Jasso's zid. Jasso doesn't care about her at all; neither as a sister nor as a rival. In fact, her entire attention is on Fateh...to make him now to her again.

All this will result in Fateh ka buri tarah se phasna.

He will lose his respect, his dignity, his father's affection and of course his wife.

💔

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: hapc

I'm not watching

Not really interested 

I think today's episode she wears it ...