Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: renee.bee

Haha sounds yum even I can't finish this much. Chalo good btw Give me some suggestions for good Punjabi restaurants in Ahmedabad we are new here. Honest wasn't that good we had ordered Veg Makhanwala no onion no garlic one and it was like mix veg with tomatoes. No cashew paste nor cream. 

Honest is only good for Pav Bhaji... try that over there πŸ˜³. For Punjabi food... lemme see if I can get some recs from my Ahmedabadi friends.

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Ohh are you staying in Ahmedabad ?

Actually I have no idea about Ahmedabad. But I can ask someone for that.

Btw are you gujarati ?

Ha.. she is also Gujju β­οΈ

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Hmm!  So, you want to personally meet and party?  No virtual party?πŸ˜’

Cheers.....

You won't believe what I dreamt one day.... you, Bhavi.. and maybe a few others from here (don't remember well who all were there).... you had all met and were waiting for me to reach.. but for some reason I was being delayed. I kept receiving your calls but was unable to reach and then eventually you all were like it's too late, we have to leave now. So I couldn't meet you all... even in my dreams πŸ˜­

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Ha.. she is also Gujju β­οΈ

Ohh that's nice. I had no idea about her πŸ˜³

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

You won't believe what I dreamt one day.... you, Bhavi.. and maybe a few others from here (don't remember well who all were there).... you had all met and were waiting for me to reach.. but for some reason I was being delayed. I kept receiving your calls but was unable to reach and then eventually you all were like it's too late, we have to leave now. So I couldn't meet you all... even in my dreams πŸ˜­

Awww don't be sad my dear 

We'll definitely meet some fine day πŸ€—

Atleast we gujarati can meet easily I mean we can plan out something. But yes to meet Raji it's not that easy πŸ˜’

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Ohh are you staying in Ahmedabad ?

Actually I have no idea about Ahmedabad. But I can ask someone for that.

Btw are you gujarati ?

Oh I thought you lived in Ahmedabad someone here said they were from Ahemdabad. We recently shifted here. 

Yes I am Gujarati. 

Love.life2 thumbnail

Honest is only good for Pav Bhaji... try that over there πŸ˜³. For Punjabi food... lemme see if I can get some recs from my Ahmedabadi friends.

Yes please it wasnt good. As it is we don't eat out much but initially after shifting before we could settle we used to order. I miss Mumbai especially food. 

Love.life2 thumbnail

Haha its happens when you talk regularly to friends. I have met one of my friends from the fandom. We all are thick friends and we share about our lives to each other like real life friends. It's been nice to have such good friends. 

I never thought I'll speak to strangers online let alone be friends. 

Edited by renee.bee - 2 years ago
PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 7

Planning for meeting πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love.life2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun

Planning for meeting πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes someday. One should always be hopeful.