Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -Fedex-

This was lovely Akshu! A beautifully written OS on the post marriage era of the beloved couple. It’s bittersweet to read about them! ❤️

I agree that we all need to motivate our lovely writers to keep writing and finishing their stories! ❤️

Thank you so much Gurneet Di ❤️

You are married right? Please PM some ideas to me that you would like to see on this forum...! I would love to have a real insight in my stories! Since they are no new episodes, I have to rely completely on my imagination now... Or I usually take inspiration from the episode tracks 😆 

Thank you so much for taking out time for this! 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GHKPM

Loved it...that's one lovely way for the story to go...satisfying too...good one...thnx😊🌹

Thank you so much... (I dunno you name... How should I address you)

Reader satisfies = Writer double satisfied!

😃

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

Akshuuuuu you know how much i love your stories!!!

You and Rimi have had my heart since the beginning! (my salt for akanksha is real right now)

I love this so much! Hurdles are in very relationship, but the way they get handled are what make them the best and our shakhi can overcome anything! 

Please continue to write because I love this fantasy world and you write so beautifully! ❤️🤗

Juwiiiiiiiiii you know how much I look forward to your comment!!!

Akasnksha ne kya ghustakhi ki hai? 😆

I promise, I will continue to write on ShaKhi ❤️ 

For all the encouraging words you shower on me: 

appletini and scotch — Friends meme | five friendships ↦ 04. Rachel &...

I Lobe You babe ❤️

kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debvirfan_7

I also feel a pang in my heart 😢. It would have been so nice to see those scenarios in the serial. Today makes 2 weeks since the show ended and I still feel heart broken 💔.. So much heartbroken that I have stopped watching other serials airing on the channel.. 

Same here, no more itv serials...going back to French, English etc. Will try South Corean as heard a lot about them.

Debvirfan_7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranpri

Same here, no more itv serials...going back to French, English etc. Will try South Corean as heard a lot about them.

Turkish serial are also good.. Watching one at the moment.. 'Black Money Love'. But whoever the hero is in the serial I keep picturing KV ☺️🤭😉

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimsha

Waoo truly real, long way to go guys, we all wanted all these scenes, but kahan mila hai woh jo manga hai mila wahi hai jo hota hai, let's cheer up i was busy saving all the lives and lovely vm on Instagram, but really hat's off the to Fandom on all social media platforms, really proud to be a part of such a wonderful team 

Same here, Aimsha! 

This forum and FD has introduced me to some really cool people who I can call my friends. 

Thank you so much for reading and comment here! ❤️

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Unbelievable hai mere liye! Tumne mera post res rakha hai 😲

Abhi krti hu unres Akshu babe🤗

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Unres 

--------- 

Akshu Sorry for unreserving so late 🙈  after getting reminder from you 

Wow I just love our naughty professor. Teasing her in front of whole class and she just couldn't control herself I mean she was blushing 😳 it was so cute. 

Finally they got some space atleast by walking towards the destination. I love their conversation about BM😆 here also I found professor so naughty 😉

Aww that bedroom scene is just a bliss for me😍😍😍 here wifey becomes so romantic aahaann 😍😍 ShaKhi are just love ❤️

I really love this OS 🤗

Akshu I know you can write non-18+ stories as well. 😉 but kya hai na 18+ stories excites me more to read 🙈 and moreover if it's from your side then I am never gonna miss it.😉

Nikki jabse Professor se mili hai, bigad gayi hai... Hai na? 🤭

Awww... Ek hi bil hai Bhavi Di, kitni baar jeetogi? 🤗

Thank you so so so so so so much ❤️❤️❤️

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debvirfan_7

I also feel a pang in my heart 😢. It would have been so nice to see those scenarios in the serial. Today makes 2 weeks since the show ended and I still feel heart broken 💔.. So much heartbroken that I have stopped watching other serials airing on the channel.. 

Tum log kitne acche ho yaar 😭😭😭

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Nikki jabse Professor se mili hai, bigad gayi hai... Hai na? 🤭

Awww... Ek hi bil hai Bhavi Di, kitni baar jeetogi? 🤗

Thank you so so so so so so much ❤️❤️❤️

Akshu babe 🤗

Aapka dil jeet liya phir to ye hmari khushnasibi hai 😉

And right Nikki professor se milne k baad kuch jyada hi bigad gayi hai 😆