Keerti/Krishna/Amruta/Mansi- Discuss

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Now that the Sunny drama with Mandar is over: I wanted to discuss out of the 4 characters i have mentioned who do u want to be paired with Farhad and who do u think it will be that is paired opposite of him? 

I dont know why but i think it will be Keerti or Amruta for Farhad. My reasoning for this is Krishna i dont think is that much of a pivotal character to pair Farhad alongside so dont think it will be her. My reason for it not being Mansi is because she hates Pallavi so cant see her ever having love angle with her brother in law. 

My reason for Keerti is (I know the protecting Sunny kaand for Mandar's accident was stupid and she is blind in love) because sooner or later the Sunny love bhooth will get over. Plus i think the makers of the show will want to keep Keerti around so the only way to do is with Farhad. I do think in future they can work as a couple yet Keerti will have to change her ways alot too. 

So my reason for Amruta is: she seems to have changed a bit in the past few weeks without her mothers influence and u can see a good side to her. Plus i can see Pallavi's sister coming to the RR mansion and competing with her sister as to whom is better bahu and stuff. Also, i know this is offscreen yet the actors that play Farhad and Amruta posts piks and reels offscreens and they are good together so that could be a good reason aswell. 

So what do you all think then? 

Edited by King07 - 2 years ago