15-7-21 - Episode analysis

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode was a nice one . Daadi asks about Ishqis whereabouts and everyone is silent . Savvy makes Ishqi promise never to let daadi come btw Ahaan and her .Suraj also praises her . She leaves suddenly thinking about Ahaan .

Ishqi returns home and daadi makes a scene . Ahaan tries to cover up for her but daadi catches his lies . She continues ranting about Savvy’s character and accuses Ishqi also walking in same path . Ishqi couldn’t control herself and blurts out that she didn’t go roaming around but was following daadi . Daadi is s shocked whereas Ishqi feels stupid for letting out the truth but she plays well and  tells everyone that she was worried for daadi since the day before and when she saw daadi going outside she also followed her thinking what will happen if she faints on the way and all. Ishqi says she was concerned for daadi so much but her fate didn’t side with her bcause of that she missed daadi on the way . Daadi feels relieved to hear that and everyone praises Ishqi and even daadi apologises . Ishqi played really smart . Like Karthik she also knows well to play with words . Daadi pointing at Ishqis character and all was really below the belt . Her commmenting that ‘ she might be missing since previous night and all ‘ was really bad . I was surprised to watch that no one was angry or bothered at her cheap words . Camera didn’t focus on Karthik , so even his reactions were missing . I felt Ahaan should have spoken up when daadi told that cheap words . May be Ahaan is feeling that if he takes Ishqis side it will instigate daadi more and she will hate Ishqi more . Maybe that’s y he is keeping mum. Her usual taunts were  normally on her behaviour , fortune etc but today she got one step ahead and bashed her character which was uncalled for . And there is literally no one in that house to show her mirror. In Sonus case Rajbspeaks up for Sonu when Sarla points fingers at her but here everyone behave as if daadi is some God and is the epitome of sacrifice and culture . 

Sarla badmouths Sonus mom and points fingers at her character also but Raj asks her to stop interfering in their family matters and asks her to shut up otherwise he will leave the house with Sonu . This man has real guts and knows very well to show Sarla her place . Sonu is hearing all these and when Raj comes outside she thanks him for supporting her always and asks sorry for her behaviour . 

Ishqi enters her room and sees Ahaan sleeping . She place some hanging over his head on the wall and prays to her mom for his sleep . She assures herself that if Ahaan doesn’t want to show his weakness infront of her even she won’t disturb him . She sleeps on her side and Ahaan thanks her . She asks him to put his thank you and sorry in a fixed deposit . She even tells him that being emotional won’t make him less macho and asks him to let go of his pain through crying . She hugs him from behind and tells him that boys don’t cry and all are stupid things and he should come out of that stereotype and cry his heart out if that will ease his pain . He asks her ‘Try marlu’ Ishqi calls him cute for using her language and tries to get naughty with him by pulling the blanket up .

Next morning Ishqi is serving breakfast to everyone when a registered document comes . Daadi asks Ishqi to open it but she doesn’t as it’s in the name of Ahaan . Daadibtaunts her that Ahaan doesn’t stop her from anything so she can do it but she is hesitant. Ahaan comes and when Ishqintells him about the document he asks her to open it which makes daadi irritated. It’s a legal document stating that if Ahaan backs out savvy can take him to the court . Ahaan tells everyone that he is not a slave and won’t work under savvy whatever may be the situation . He tells Ishqi that she left for some rich man and money and now wants to come back . Ishqi asks him if she really went for money then y she is back and y is she helping Ahaan .She tells him that it didn’t look as if she is in need of money that’s y she is back .  Ahaan doesn’t have answers for all these and even daadi tells in her mind that even she wants to know what Savvy wants to do . Like all of us even daadi is nuclear about Savvy’s plans .

In the precap Ahaanndecidesbto meet savvy and daadi decides to join him . She wants to know how come a woman who was kept in mental asylum for years suddenly become strong and who is helping her . She is taking some medicines with her to inject or make her take it which will make her go weak infront of everyone . This may be the medicine that she used to give savvy when she was in asylum . Ishqi is worried bcause daadi also going with Ahaannwhichbwas not there in her plan . Savvy comes and meets Ahaan daadi . Ishqi is tensed and watching everything . I think she couldn’t inform savvy that daadi is joining Ahaan that’s y she came there to watch them . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice Analysis.

Today's episode was really good. Mehtas were missing so it really felt like real IPZN. Mehtas and Rhea's track is really unnecessary and doesn't fit in IPZN theme. I wish we never had that track. This is story of Malhotras, Rathores and Ishqi- 3 families and one temporary family which was Mayank-Suman aunty. Others are just outsiders in the show. 

I think Ahaan did not say anything to dadi as he knows it will escalate things and also because of Savitri. He thinks it affected Dadi a lot and may affect her health also. I liked Ishqi's answers to Dadi and everyone. She was playing dadi's game, being meethi churi. 

Sonu-Raj-Sarla scene was also good. Sonu accepted in frnt of Raj that she can not hate her mom. It is good that she can openly talk about it to Raj but she has to hide it in front of Ahaan. It would be very interesting to see how she meets and accepts Savitri before the truth comes out.

Ishqaan scene was all ❤️. Param is such an amazing actor. His voice really sounded like he was crying all day. Ahaan shut all the doors that reach his pain for Ishqi. Ishqi acknowledged that he wants space and she gave it to him. But when he slowly opened a window for her by saying thank you, she immediately knew how to lighten his mood. He said he will try to share his feeling with her was very cute. Then their kambal thing😳 Ishqi knows how to make her naam teen banda mean smile. 

Precap seems interesting. I really want to see what is dadi up to. If she does anything to Savitri now, it may backfire. At the same time, Ishqi is playing very dangerous game. 

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am really loving the episodes since the return to original studio in Mumbai. I guess the editing issues etc were due to off-site shooting and understandable. 

Anyway, I have to say I enjoyed the back-handed verbal smackdown of a reply by Ishqi. I was 👏 throughout. She dealt Dadi with such class (who at the beginning was all crass) and won the hearts of all in family, whereas Dadi was told to stay at home and not leave without supervision, and the seed was planted that old age is getting to the woman and she may not be mentally stable. I thought there was a bit of foreshadowing, where we may see Dadi ending up at the mental institution for losing her mind or something. 

I also liked that right after was Sonu's scene at her in-laws. Even she has to suffer taunts but Raj is there to stand up for her. Sonu doesn't have it in her to stand up for her own rights - Dadi made sure in her upbringing for Sonu to have zero strength to stand up for what is right - the poor kid was constantly bombarded with how awful her mother was. Ishqi on the other hand, can fend for herself. Ahaan and Kartik tried to diffuse the situation in their own way but I am glad Dadi went above and beyond to diss Ishqi publicly. At the end of it, she sounded like a lunatic and Ishqi came off as the hero 😆.

The bedroom scene was cute and Param as Ahaan nailed that scene perfectly. The rumble in the kambal lol ... it showed to me that these two prob had their SR already 🤣. But on a serious note, i love how Ishqi actually manages to make him smile even with all the drama happening around.

Dadi got trolled again the next morning when she sarcastically tells Ishqi to open the sealed envelope for Ahaan saying he seems to be trusting her ... and she waits regardless. And when he comes down, he asks her to open it anyway lol ... Ishqaan rocked, Dadi shocked.  

As for tomorrow, I am curious and worried for Savi-Ishqi because Dadi can go pretty low to get her way - it will be an interesting watch though. 

And I agree with you both on the Rhea track ... yeah, i think they might actually wrap it up very soon. 

Edited by esprit_00 - 2 years ago
sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful review ❤️👏

Piccadilly thumbnail

Thank you , Ya Mehta’s are not needed in this show . They should wind up that before daadi . Daadi is present as maha villain no need of Rhea as modern vamp . Param is an amazing actor who adds charm to his acting with his nuances . 

Edited by Piccadilly - 2 years ago
Piccadilly thumbnail

Thank you so much dear 😊

Piccadilly thumbnail

After Ishqaan marriage daadi getting trolled again and again . Ishqi dealt daadi with class as aptly as I said , I also feel they are moving towards a track where daadi will end up in asylum . That’s y old age problems were said many times . She should not be spared as the torture she has given to Savvy is unforgivable 

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very true 

It's just the episode of three families that's it, noone else and others are just outsiders. So any story related to any outsider is indeed boring what's happening with Rhea track. 

The Ishqaan scene was one of the most beautiful things and very well shot things. And I agree completely, Param is amazing in that scene. His eyes and his looks and especially his voice n tonal quality was to die for. If it was for real and if I had been at Ishqi's place I would have hugged him tight n played with him till he would have lighted up. Right from the second he said thank you I was actually telling Ishqi in loud voice that just go and hug him and when she went close n took the blanket I was relieved n happy both . Beautiful scene indeed!!!

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No Analysis for today's episode 16-7-21?

Piccadilly thumbnail

Actually I couldn’t see yesterday’s episode . Will update after watching it dear ☺️