#10YearsOfZNMD: Table Read with the cast and crew with Vir Das!

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hrithik is looking so delectable❤️

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Hrithik is looking so delectable❤️

I'm trying to control myself to maintain the image of a sane moderator but I have to say that it's hard not to agree with you when he looks like THAT. 

https://twitter.com/BarunFanSays/status/1415667973080166403?s=19

https://twitter.com/BarunFanSays/status/1415669548271820807?s=19

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
C'mon...we need a Part 2...such an underrated film.
beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The 2011 film, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara that was presented by Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar's Excel Entertainment completes 10 years, today. Celebrating this trailblazer of a film in the most fun way possible, the audiences are going to have a trip down memory lane with the cast and makers of the film. 

A table read, hosted by Vir Das with Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar, Abhay Deol, Katrina Kaif, Zoya Akhtar, Reema Kagti and Ritesh Sidhwani take a fun run-through of some of the most iconic scenes from the script of this memorable film. 

ZNMD Table Read | Hrithik Roshan | Abhay Deol | Farhan Akhtar | Katrina Kaif | Zoya Akhtar | Reema K - YouTube

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Felt bad for katrina..she had like 2 words to say in the dialogue session..could have done that one scene of HR and kat where she spoke how a person should be free and insan ko dabay mein tab hona chahiye jab woh mar chuka ho..so deep! they made her look like an idiot with 2 words to say..

Ennuyi thumbnail

Sequel is coming 🥳