Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Akshu I can't understand how to say thank you for making this post🤗

You dont have to! You know I love making such posts! 

Seriously you brought out the topic so well. At this point I can understand for Anokhi it's not easy at all to balance between study, job and House hold chores because even after marriage for me also it was difficult to handle job and House hold chores. But gradually I learnt it. I mean main thing is that if husband is supporting and understanding then there would be no issue at all. 😳

I guess, it is tough initially for everyone to adjust. I mean, after marriage, couples take up so many more responsibilities and when it is all fresh/new, everyone struggles to adjust. Right? 

Here I can see Shaurya is pissed off between his wifey and BM. He couldn't understand what to do or what not. He wants to support his wife also but at the same time Anokhi saying him not to interfere. Ab bechara banda kare to bhi kya kare😉

Yes, it usually comes in a later phase, men are like "mai kuch nahi kahunga tum dono apna apna dekh lo..." 😆 They do get frustrated while trying to maintain a balance 

And yes still we want to see many tracks after their marriage but our bad luck that now after 1 week we can't able to see our ShaKhi and their sweet nok jhok.😒

P.S. Missed you Akshu. Hamse milne aaya karo 🤗

Aa gayi hu mai 😃

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

This is a very beautiful post dr Akshu❤️❤️

A lot of emotions taking u in a roller coaster ride was this episode and u really did so much understanding into and did made us ponder more and made much more sense to it 

It is Anokhi’s balance of life vs Shaurya’s understanding of married life😊 

Let’s see what the upcoming week is to offer, to work on this equation and the happy ending is awaited but life is not always a fairy tale for anyone, this is thrown at our faces by SAAK, and I love SAAK always for showing the reality versus so much drama 

Awesome post dr 

Thank you Jen

Arrey, mai utna hi likhti hu jitna samajh pati hu... Baki tum logo ki apni soch hai that you connect with mine! ❤️ 

Shaurya has very different and dreamy understanding of married life, thats for sure 😆

Thanks again 🤗