Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Yes. It is too fast but a part of me is also glad its not too stretched. 

True! They have entered the husband-wife zone. More like pushed into that zone. 

I trust the makers to end it decently  Fingers crossed. 

Actually the negative news are also affecting us.. Agar koi aur time hota we would have enjoyed the Soch ki takkar more happily..

I really really want to have a nice ending.. Can't get disappointed with the serial that we love so much..

reetee thumbnail

Thank you AK 2010 for making this post and thank you all for pouring in your thoughts. 

I felt exactly the same what you all have written. Its just that I can't express so well my thoughts. 

Thank god, we aren't the only couple who argues and misunderstands. My husband said this to me, showing a support for you is also a problem not showing it for you is even more problematic, what do you expect from me.,well so many of their scenes are relatable. 

I have liked Shourya and Anokhi's recent scenes. It has its own flavour. They are fighting yet they love and care too for each other. The love hasn't gone anywhere, they at the moment aren't expressing it.  They  will express it for sure, when all toxicity around them fades away. 

How I wish I could see their journey more,but its ending. 

I had loved reading fairy tales when I was younger, I still love them. It brings me to some imaginary world of princes and princesses. This story is like modern day beauty and beast story for me and I am going to cherish it forever. 

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Akshu you know how much I love shaurya and how I always turn a blind eye with him. But this matter has both of them in the right and wrong. I think the makers are doing a good job bringing up issues that will give us the big picture in the end. If only we had more time ☹️ But teekh hai. 

Missed these 🥺

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

Great post Akshu! You brought up a very good point that women , be it as wives or mothers ,get blamed many a times for boys/men’s fallacies. Shaurya is trying , so is Anokhi. One needs to be a little more emotionally available for his partner , the other needs to be a little more self aware of what she wants.
Shaurya always wanting to shrug the issue off and sweep it under the rug is something I can relate to in a way. I don’t like confrontations, but I know I need to face it before things become worse.
As for Anokhi, she’s walking a thin line, conflicted about Shaurya and his family. Naturally her age also plays  in on how and when she reacts. 

I love how they show both of them taking turns in being patient / impatient, mature/immature with each other. 😄

In a way I’m glad they are (hopefully) getting done with the fights now as they need each other for the actual soch ki tak kar with the Sabhs in the later , more crucial episodes. The family dynamics especially Devlok plotting is getting a little tiresome. But I understand they are needed to take the story forward. I hope it all ties in together at the end. The MUs and small fights are so relatable and realistically done, I just wish the writers balance the episodes and don’t drag it out.

Otherwise they are doing a wonderful job of bringing up valid, very real issues.

I had a few other things to write about your wonderful post but I didn’t save my draft and lost it 😏! 

Thank you!! 

I dont blame either of them for lacking in those aspects for each other. Somewhere or the other, both were living in a bubble and now they are struggling to adjust in the outer world. Couple stay together for yrs but still fail to vocalize what they really want.

I am loving their fights and DevLok's plotting. It is actually real bcz non of them are OTT. 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

I'm going rainbow on my reply!

Damn!! I loved reading this!!! Thank you so much for commenting. 

I agree with every word you said!!

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reetee

Thank you AK 2010 for making this post and thank you all for pouring in your thoughts. 

I felt exactly the same what you all have written. Its just that I can't express so well my thoughts. 

Thank god, we aren't the only couple who argues and misunderstands. My husband said this to me, showing a support for you is also a problem not showing it for you is even more problematic, what do you expect from me.,well so many of their scenes are relatable. 

I have liked Shourya and Anokhi's recent scenes. It has its own flavour. They are fighting yet they love and care too for each other. The love hasn't gone anywhere, they at the moment aren't expressing it.  They  will express it for sure, when all toxicity around them fades away. 

How I wish I could see their journey more,but its ending. 

I had loved reading fairy tales when I was younger, I still love them. It brings me to some imaginary world of princes and princesses. This story is like modern day beauty and beast story for me and I am going to cherish it forever. 

Aww... You can call me Akshu and pls let me know hpw should I address you..

I agree. Shaurya and Anokhi's fights are very real. people do get irritated, walk out between arguments, and refrains from patching up bcz they are not in agreement with their spouse. Its natural. 

Make sure you help us keep up the hype so that we can get a S2 soon ❤️

Thank you so much for reading...

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

Akshu you know how much I love shaurya and how I always turn a blind eye with him. But this matter has both of them in the right and wrong. I think the makers are doing a good job bringing up issues that will give us the big picture in the end. If only we had more time ☹️ But teekh hai. 

Missed these 🥺

Absolutely!

Taali ek haath se nahi bajti, right?

So they are both right in some places and wrong in other. 

ILY Juwi... I missed these too... Hope I get another meaningful episode before the last episode. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Akshu I can't understand how to say thank you for making this post🤗

Seriously you brought out the topic so well. At this point I can understand for Anokhi it's not easy at all to balance between study, job and House hold chores because even after marriage for me also it was difficult to handle job and House hold chores. But gradually I learnt it. I mean main thing is that if husband is supporting and understanding then there would be no issue at all. 😳

Here I can see Shaurya is pissed off between his wifey and BM. He couldn't understand what to do or what not. He wants to support his wife also but at the same time Anokhi saying him not to interfere. Ab bechara banda kare to bhi kya kare😉

And yes still we want to see many tracks after their marriage but our bad luck that now after 1 week we can't able to see our ShaKhi and their sweet nok jhok.😒

P.S. Missed you Akshu. Hamse milne aaya karo 🤗

Edited by Bhavisweet03 - 2 years ago
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is a very beautiful post dr Akshu❤️❤️

A lot of emotions taking u in a roller coaster ride was this episode and u really did so much understanding into and did made us ponder more and made much more sense to it 

It is Anokhi’s balance of life vs Shaurya’s understanding of married life😊 

Let’s see what the upcoming week is to offer, to work on this equation and the happy ending is awaited but life is not always a fairy tale for anyone, this is thrown at our faces by SAAK, and I love SAAK always for showing the reality versus so much drama 

Awesome post dr 

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Absolutely!

Taali ek haath se nahi bajti, right?

So they are both right in some places and wrong in other. 

ILY Juwi... I missed these too... Hope I get another meaningful episode before the last episode. 

ily too! ♥️ You know where to always find me 😘