Let’s play ‘perfect leads’ (RuSha)

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Not that this place is active but I saw couple of topics saying how RuSha are wrong, some even compared such a poorly sketched and portrayed  character like Armaan to Mr Bajaj! I absolutely loved Bajaj but he actually had DEPTH! He had his own character, his own story and the performances by both actors in both versions were outstanding! To compare one-expressioned Altamash to Ronit or KSG is such an insult! Forget acting, the character only shows up to be the ‘nice guy’ to Preesha. Half the time Preesha rolls her eyes around him and doesn’t like it when he tries to touch her apart from a friendly way. Are they even friends when Preesha gives him no insight in to her emotions or life? She literally has created a fake world where she isn’t even happy. What’s so cute about that?  What has Armaan done for Preesha that’s so great? Like please he’s no golden goose!  YHC IS NOT KZK!! 

Coming to RuSha! Are we seriously saying they can’t be wrong? They have to be vanilla and be right all the time? Isn’t it far more interesting to have a show where leads are wrong, they’re selfish and make wrong moves? At least they have depth to them and it’s their equation, their love story which makes YHC works!! Every other relationship and character is pretty much just a pawn in their love story. Let them be wrong! It’s far more exciting to watch a male character like Rudra who is up & down than some vanilla guy like Armaan who doesn’t even know how to emote. 

Edited by Reemz11 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psforums thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The problem here is not about being imperfect. The problem is how Rudra has treated Preesha everytime there was a problem. This time the whole problem started because of him, and he didnt even listen when Preesha was warning him. He had no right to blame the whole thing on her just because she made a call for her son that SHE raised single handedly. 

And he has done this before too. This is 2021, lets not encourage this behavior to young girls in the name of chemistry and hot looks. 

Armaan is the right man for her and she should be able to move on with someone who is giving her the respect she deserves. 

Rudra is the one who flips at any mistakes Preesha makes and starts emotionally abusing her. 

Reemz11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psforums

The problem here is not about being imperfect. The problem is how Rudra has treated Preesha everytime there was a problem. This time the whole problem started because of him, and he didnt even listen when Preesha was warning him. He had no right to blame the whole thing on her just because she made a call for her son that SHE raised single handedly. 

And he has done this before too. This is 2021, lets not encourage this behavior to young girls in the name of chemistry and hot looks. 

Armaan is the right man for her and she should be able to move on with someone who is giving her the respect she deserves. 

Rudra is the one who flips at any mistakes Preesha makes and starts emotionally abusing her. 

You lost me at ‘Armaan is the right man for her’. I’m sorry are you talking about the guy who went behind her back to find out about her past? The guy who believed she sent the tender to the rival? The same guy who is going behind her back AGAIN even after she said she would tell him the truth. So why can’t Mr goody two shoes ask her straight up? What kind of relationship are you rooting for when they don’t even KNOW each other? Please don’t put the whole ‘go for looks/chemistry crap’! RuSha fans have LIVED with RuSha’s love story, not because of their looks!! That’s such an insult to the fans who are genuinely attached to the pair! Seems to be you’re the one going for Mr India’s ‘looks’ because character wise there’s nothing to him??

Hace you asked yourself what Preesha wants? Or that doesn’t matter because you just think she should be with Armaan? What about who she truly loves?

In an intense love story there will be rights and wrongs, that’s the whole point! What’s a show with drama? Don’t forget Rudra fell in love with her when he thought she murdered his brother whom he loved with his whole heart! It’s because he saw her goodness! She lied to him, she still hasn’t told him Yuvraj caused the accident. Has Rudra questioned her after falling in love? He doesn’t even know how Rajeev died but he still can’t live without Preesha! Who does that? That alone shows how much he loves her!

Edited by Reemz11 - 2 years ago
psforums thumbnail

Yes, I don't even know where to start from. I see what your thinking is and let's just say I wouldn't want this for my younger sisters or daughters. 

Will just add though: 

Arman had suspected that Preesha is not happy and not sharing her pain while keeping everyone happy so he wanted to use resources to get info on her so he can help her. A decent person would feel guilty or feel for the person who is day and night keeping you and your family happy but is in pain herself and will try to help her instead of ignoring it in the name of privacy. 

I agree a better way would have been to speak to get in person but it's still not compared to Rudra accusing her of her own child's death. He could have just walked away from the world saying he doesn't feel like living in the middle of people that would remind him of his child but blaming and abusing her was not right.

I am glad preesha reminded that to him today.

Reemz11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psforums

Yes, I don't even know where to start from. I see what your thinking is and let's just say I wouldn't want this for my younger sisters or daughters. 

Will just add though: 

Arman had suspected that Preesha is not happy and not sharing her pain while keeping everyone happy so he wanted to use resources to get info on her so he can help her. A decent person would feel guilty or feel for the person who is day and night keeping you and your family happy but is in pain herself and will try to help her instead of ignoring it in the name of privacy. 

I agree a better way would have been to speak to get in person but it's still not compared to Rudra accusing her of her own child's death. He could have just walked away from the world saying he doesn't feel like living in the middle of people that would remind him of his child but blaming and abusing her was not right.

I am glad preesha reminded that to him today.

I know there’s no comparison between hiring a PI and accusing your wife for their child’s death but honestly I’m fed up of some people thinking Armaan is an amazing guy when he hasn’t actually done much to show that? He brought Preesha home, she became the nanny for his child. She helped him too? He didn’t do any favour on her. She doesn’t owe him anything! Leave them as friends (if they’re even that tbh).

I’m glad Preesha brought it up with Rudra too. He needs to hear all that and he should suffer too for his mistakes. But it’s not unheard of where parents seperate because they hold the other person responsible. It’s actually happened in real life and it damages the relationship, often never to be mended again but this is fiction and Preesha still loves Rudra a lot. He needs to realise the gravity of what he did but Preesha needs to stop lying! She lies too much and she doesn’t even realise. Rudra has done a lot of wrong but he’s also trusted her innocence when nobody else did. Heck he fell in love with her thinking she killed her brother. 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Reemz11

I know there’s no comparison between hiring a PI and accusing your wife for their child’s death but honestly I’m fed up of some people thinking Armaan is an amazing guy when he hasn’t actually done much to show that? He brought Preesha home, she became the nanny for his child. She helped him too? He didn’t do any favour on her. She doesn’t owe him anything! Leave them as friends (if they’re even that tbh).

I’m glad Preesha brought it up with Rudra too. He needs to hear all that and he should suffer too for his mistakes. But it’s not unheard of where parents seperate because they hold the other person responsible. It’s actually happened in real life and it damages the relationship, often never to be mended again but this is fiction and Preesha still loves Rudra a lot. He needs to realise the gravity of what he did but Preesha needs to stop lying! She lies too much and she doesn’t even realise. Rudra has done a lot of wrong but he’s also trusted her innocence when nobody else did. Heck he fell in love with her thinking she killed her brother. 

Each and Every point of yours from the start is OP. I m shocked and surprised to see what a mess this Forum is. Rusha have amazing chemistry which people will like to see. It's a TV show not a real story. Looks definitely matters and sorry but Abrar is Abrar there is no comparison between him n the guy playing Arman in looks, acting or whatever Abrar is best PERIOD!

And let it be 1990 or 2021 there are loads and loads of real cases where a child's uncertain death causes the parents relationship to suffer for lifelong. And this Track which Ekta brings in every show of hers is sick, she keeps on increasing villains and vamps in her show and then the same kid dying drama and leads separation, call out the Track same ghisa pita story. 

Lastly, no one can 'love' Preesha like the way Rudra does. And Balaji always makes the ML a scapegoat and FL tyaag ki devi they should really bring change in script. Rudra and Preesha's bond was very strong since the start.

He loved her knowing she is a 'murderer' of his own brother bt still believed that she can never do it. 

She fell in love with him and stood by him through thick and thin even after he forcefully married her and insulted her and tried to snatch her kid from her. 

No Arman Diksha or whatever can ever match the intensity or their love. 

Makers should make RuSha come in a Team and tackle hard situations with small fights, this show will do great then. Same script will ruin the Essence of the show and the characters. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Both Rusha are flawed human beings. Their actions might be wrong but there intentions are not wrong. I have no problem with their selfish motive. I even wanted them to tell the truth to those siblings and move on

Jalebi-Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reemz11

Not that this place is active but I saw a couple of topics saying how RuSha are wrong, some even compared such a poorly sketched and portrayed character like Armaan to Mr Bajaj! I absolutely loved Bajaj but he actually had DEPTH! He had his own character, his own story, and the performances by both actors in both versions were outstanding! To compare one-expressioned Altamash to Ronit or KSG is such an insult! Forget acting, the character only shows up to be the ‘nice guy’ to Preesha. Half the time Preesha rolls her eyes around him and doesn’t like it when he tries to touch her apart in a friendly way. Are they even friends when Preesha gives him no insight in to her emotions or life? She literally has created a fake world where she isn’t even happy. What’s so cute about that?  What has Armaan done for Preesha that’s so great? Like please he’s no golden goose!  YHC IS NOT KZK!! 

Coming to RuSha! Are we seriously saying they can’t be wrong? They have to be vanilla and be right all the time? Isn’t it far more interesting to have a show where leads are wrong, they’re selfish and make wrong moves? At least they have depth to them and it’s their equation, their love story which makes YHC works!! Every other relationship and character is pretty much just a pawn in their love story. Let them be wrong! It’s far more exciting to watch a male character like Rudra who is up & down than some vanilla guy like Armaan who doesn’t even know how to emote. 

Just putting in my 2 cents here. 

I mentioned that Armaan reminded me of Bajaj, why, because Bajaj gave Prerna that "escape" from reality when she was struggling. He gave her a home, warmness, respect, and the love of a child. 

You say what has Armaan done for Preesha? Cmon man that's not fair. First, he saved the poor girl when she was at her wits end from falling off a cliff, if someone saved me from falling to my death, I'd definitely owe them something. Second, he also gave her a roof, respect, and eventually love. The biggest factor is, this woman was broken when she lost a child, yes he might have taken advantage of the situation but she needed love to give to a child and Anvi needed a mom, Preesha isn't a baby. She knew what she was going in for. Second, even though he admitted his love for her, he respected her boundaries. Now Preesha and Rudra are end-game, and that's why I'm watching the show. They share a very intense passionate love, and obviously, they're flawed. They're human. One thing Rudra has done in the past, he doesn't respect Preesha's boundaries and we need to stop fantasizing that on ITV. Yes, they're wrong and that's what makes the show real. Relationships exist where people hurt each other and we see plenty of that here. No one's comparing Altamash to Ronit lol, that's not even possible. But that doesn't mean we have to attack the actor himself, he's a new guy and working towards becoming an actor, no need to put him down. What I've read on the forum is people comparing certain traits of the characters. That doesn't mean they're calling YHC as KZK. They're completely different shows and each character, just like ITV is so darn complex. 

Coming to your second point. I completely agree with you, RuSha can definitely be wrong and in this case, right now they are. Because of their lies and Preesha playing noble idiot and sacrificing her love, so many lives are at stake. And that's why we're here. To discuss and analyze. YHC is definitely a crazy love story, and seeing Preesha and Rudra's passion and incomprehensible love for each other is the reason why people like us stick around (even with all the loops in plotholes lol). You're right in that Armaan and Devika are just pawns in their love story and that's just why people are probably upset. I know I am because I am human and empathize with the siblings and the hurt they will face just because they chose to love Preesha and Rudra. They created such an intricate web of lies that they themselves are caught, as well as other people getting hurt in the process. If you watch old shows of all these veteran actors, they all started somewhere. No reason to hate on an actor for begining out in his career. We all start somewhere. 

Apologies if I hurt anyone's feelings (not my intention to do so) , just getting my thoughts out :) 

Edited by Jalebi-Bhai - 2 years ago