Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

What were the girls talking about here?

I wasn’t present too much🧐

She is KD’s ex and Simran’s bestie, who broke up with her current BF and started liking KD’s post recently but they are not following each other in Insta. 

This is all Aish’s speculation😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Aish, do you take back  your theory of Palak Puruswani trying to get back KD?😆 Or are you still strong on that?

Because yesterday, girls were talking something different here

Pixie, I can never tag you😕 You are hard to get😆

I just wanted to ignite some masala convo here ...and it worked. .. I too had this Akshay theory and I also felt that KD has some problem with him being close to Alice , only to be sparked more from the day Alice put one BTS with Akshay from the paghphera shoot and Kanwar had put one with Simran no later ... I was laughing in my head ... AKSHAY did seem to be more interested in Alice like putting only his and hers vms rather than dev Rishita and was bashed also in the comments for the same ... I think he stopped then ... And started putting AK vs RK ... On the Palak note , I have no clue what's going on .... Looking for more hints ...

Waise uss din maza aa gaya tha .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ... Logon ke palak par reaction dekh ke 

mahajanaish thumbnail

She is KD’s ex and Simran’s bestie, who broke up with her current BF and started liking KD’s post recently but they are not following each other in Insta. 

This is all Aish’s speculation😆

Palak is close to shiny also , we are trying to narrow it down to a hypothesis for now .... Only to be made a theory post confirmation 🤣🤣🤣

mahajanaish thumbnail

But after yesterday's comments of KD's and Alice's on each other's post , I have no clue what to believe ... These two are playing with my mind like anything 😂😂😂

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahajanaish

Palak is close to shiny also , we are trying to narrow it down to a hypothesis for now .... Only to be made a theory post confirmation 🤣🤣🤣

L🤣🤣🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aish, do you take back  your theory of Palak Puruswani trying to get back KD?😆 Or are you still strong on that?

Because yesterday, girls were talking something different here

Pixie, I can never tag you😕 You are hard to get😆

Noo worries.i will find you 🤭🤭🤭

No Palak theory for me.KDice are going strong now. They spend 12 hrs on the set with each other.kabhi Kabhi pack up ke baad she goes to his house also.kal off par bhi Pura din Saath the.time kahaan hai Kisi aur ko ghusne Ka???🤣🤣

mahajanaish thumbnail
SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Koi mere liye bhi dhoondh do sandy🤣

I will look out for you and aaliya 🤣

You guys have to help me then?? 🤣