14-7-21 - Episode analysis

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today’s like yesterday’s was an okay episode as we know what’s going to happen and there was nothing beyond the sneak peek . 

Daadi is hysterical after seeing Savvy and Ahaan comes and assure her . She even takes promise from him not to buy lies of Savvy to which he agrees . Ishqi is watching all these .

Ahaan is venting out his anger infront of the young gang and Karthik wants to go deep into the matter

But Ahaan restricts him from doing so . Ishqi tries to say something but she is made shut up by Ahaan . Sonu is crying profusely and Karthik is pacifying her . Good that Raj went back to his home bcause was spared from this torture . By the way I noticed one thing Ahaan addresses Savvy as ‘ Us aurat’ as he used to address Ishqi earlier as ‘Us ladki’ .

Daadi is contacting her henchmen and asking them to get details about Savvy and who is helping her and behind her playing games with her . She made me frighten with her antics today . I guess daadi will get into this matter before anyone else bcause she is a woman with proper plan and execution unlike Ishqi who is a new player and she doesn’t have a plan also . Just to make Savvy look rich won’t solve the matter . Daadi was really intelligent I’m guessing whether Savvy is rich now or just pretending to be one .

Ahaan is in his room and when Ishqi sits near him he excuses himself and goes into washroom and cries his heart out . Ishqi is also crying sitting outside the washroom . He has flashbacks of their childhood and daadi with open hair was just 😬😬.

Next morning daadi gets up and sneak out of the house to reach asylum and question the doctor and the person who kidnapped savvy and made the accident . Daadi asks them to find out the person who is helping saavy and Ishqi is listening all these hiding . She is shocked to know that savvy was right about daadi . Hats off to Ishqi for  even thinking Saavy may be over reacting . It makes one thing clear . She doesn’t buy anyone’s words or will get influenced by others . She has her brain and she puts it to work. Anyways this will help her in Rhea matter. 

Chacha chachi having discussion and Karthik comes and asks about Savvy but chacha stops chachi rom saying anything . Karthik is in doubts . Only good and worth characters in this how are Karthik and Ishqi . Rest all are mere puppets who don’t use their brain . It’s high time they should team up .

Maasi is doubtful how come daadi can stoop so low but savvy tells that she doesn’t love anyone other than her . Ishqi agrees with it and is a it angry too .

All siblings hug Ahaan and assure each other that they will team up and fight against all odds . Ahaan goes in search of Ishqi and asks daadi Ether she has seen her . Daadi is very angry and replies that Ishqi is so irresponsible that she vansiahes every now and then and god knows where she has gone whether to Maasi house or to somewhere else . Ahaan is upset that this time also he is clueless. 

In the precap Ishqi comes back and daadi makes a scene regarding her disappearance but Ishqi answers back that she only followed her and was not roaming around . Daadi is hi kes go know that Ishqi has been following her . 

Only good thing about today’s episode was Rhea and her pregnancy antics were absent . Very soon DaadiRhea will team up to plot against Ishqi Savvy . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL I am not understanding Ishqi's plan either ... i think the impact would have been better had she not known about Savitri completely and brought Ahaan to meet her relaying her sob story. 

Oh well ... I will still watch ... 

sparklep thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piccadilly

I guess daadi will get into this matter before anyone else because she is a woman with proper plan and execution unlike Ishqi who is a new player and she doesn’t have a plan also . Just to make Savvy look rich won’t solve the matter . Daadi was really intelligent I’m guessing whether Savvy is rich now or just pretending to be one .

Thank you for the nice review❤️

@bold ...lol..this made me crack up🤣🤣🤣

Ishqi wants to make dadi reveal the truth herself, it wont be that easy...she is underestimating dadi..

with very short time left in the show I don't know how well they can execute this...but if given ample time it would have been a beautiful sequence to watch

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very true , it would have been better . Daadi won’t get trapped so easily . That’s for sure .