Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 LIVE Updates 14 Jul 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

LIVE UPDATES 

Early in the morning Suhana and  Dev have moments of love n bonding . She is very happy when he offers to drop her to school today , she hugs him saying he  was the best papa in the world .

Dev n Sona discuss that they can’t reveal this to maa . They can’t change facts so better accept the reality .

Ishwari enters their room with Soha ready for school. Ishwari senses Devakshi were tensed . She asks them but Dev says he was tensed about an important meeting .

Ishwari says she missed Sona’s voice in the morning. soha wants to read out her essay on Daadi . Devkashi says they were busy so later but Ishwari insists they hear out Soha .

Soha reads an essay in praise of her Daadi 

Dev gets the news that Mr Rohit  had passed away . He rushes away to hosp . Informing his secretary he would get late to work .

Devkashi reach Rohit’s house. There are Rohit’s elderly parents , grieving their loss .. They are grateful to Dev for all that he did for their son .

Sona wants to meet Ayushman .

Devakshi see sleeping Ayush, BG song plays ..”tujhsey naraaz nahin zindagi ….” 
sona is upset thinking how to believe that Soha was no her daughter but Ayush was .

Elderly parents share how they insisted on having a grandson. Now they are expecting Devakshi to adopt Ayush n give him good upbring .

Dev gives them assurance . 
sona learns Ayush did not know about his real parents . 

Dev assures they would collect him next day 

Sona  asks Dev to give Ayush some time to adjust n not reveal everything to him in a hurry . 

Devkashi reach home and reveal to her about Rohit and Ayushman. The exchanged babies . She is shocked, this was unrealistic. 
ishwari accuses Sona and her parents of negligence .She lashes out at Sona that she was the worst mother n gives examples what a great mother Ishwari had been . Sona is in tears . Dev makes no efforts tk stop his mother or protest .

Sona explains her thrill of becoming a mother. How much she loved Soha .

Sona is very upset n goes to her room she gets a call from office . She wants to rush to office but Dec assures her she will get late n she better attend the meeting through video conferencing. Sona reluctantly agrees 

After successful completion of meeting through video conferencing she thanks the others for their understanding .

After the meeting Sona is again lost in beautiful loving memories with Soha .

Precap

Devakshi and Ishwari meet Ayushman .

Ayushman is in disbelief n wants to know if this was true .

Ishwari meets Ayush n assures Sonakshi that Suhana will have the same place in this house as as Ayushman . .

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ishu back to form

The same Dev suffering between maa and biwi 😆

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Ishu back to form

OMG back to square one 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Thanks Suta , fir your superfast update

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

When Ishu told Soha will have same jagah as before 

Le me

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Ishu back to form

This time around Dev must stand up for Sona if not there is no point of the “ I love you as a man loves a woman”

I knew Ishwari will not stay good for ever 

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the updates Suta👍🏼

Irrespective of the twist, today had such mature performances by the two. Their slight gaze exchanges and subtle head shake! They truly do feel like a realistic portrayal of a couple being married for some years.

The music in the bg added to feels and compelled me to believe in the twist wali story which on paper would've felt highly cliché to me.

Also it's something with the scenes, the setting or the costumes; idk what it is but it has surely brought with it a certain freshness. 

This show, time and again, pulls me towards it. 

Coming to the twist I still feel this wasn't needed. It does feel like it's been borrowed from one of the 70s movies which in today's time doesn't make much sense due to knowledge and availability of dna testing at bay.

Ishwari was bound to create problems but hoping she doesn't lose her thinking hat completely.

Edited by Bucky - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Thank you for the updates Suta👍🏼

Irrespective of the twist, today had such mature performances by the two. Their slight gaze exchanges and subtle head shake! They truly do feel like a realistic portrayal of a couple being married for some years.

The music in the bg added to feels and compelled me to believe in the twist wali story which on paper would've felt highly cliché to me.

Also it's something with the scenes, the setting or the costumes; idk what it is but it has surely brought with it a certain freshness. 

This show, time and again, pulls me towards it. 

Coming to the twist I still feel this wasn't needed. It does feel like it's been borrowed from one of the 70s movies which in today's time doesn't make much sense due to knowledge and availability of dna testing at bay.

They even plays the trademark song from the movie “Masoom” 

Good copying 

Except that movie showed the husband’s illegitimate son . 

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Suta for the update; will watch it in free time👍

Typical Saas reaction and Dev's non reaction or support to Sona. 

Am truly disappointed like Bucky says above, this unrealistic old movies twist was completely unnecessary 🤦‍♀️

it's hardly 3 episodes and am already exasperated 😐

viji 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

They even plays the trademark song from the movie “Masoom” 

Good copying 

Except that movie showed the husband’s illegitimate son . 

Given Sona’s strong character ... illegitimate means both Maa& Beta are gone ...

I mean he can’t see another man close to her then he having an offspring from some other woman

Ishu version 3 ‘s grand entrance time already