Episode 138 : Truth half-full

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode starts with Khanderao putting up the story of Lodhi (farmer) family in front of Malharrao, asking them to look at the whole thing again. Gunoji tries to defend himself stating that he has properly scrutinized everything. 

Malharrao says that they have already seen this issue last week, the papers and everything checks.

Khanderao emphasises on how the family was very poor and trying to jump into well. He just wants to help them and know the truth. 

Gunoji again defends himself by saying that the farmer was a drunkard and had a lot of loans which were paid off by selling lands hence the family was poor.

He produced papers which were forged and Malharrao says there's nothing wrong with it.

Dhanaji also defends his son by saying that Sahukar won't do all this and his son has checked everything.

Malharrao says that we could still help the family if their position is so bad. Khanderao mentions that he already helped them by giving ration and other necessities from his allowance.

Dhanaji talks to Khanderao about Ahilya being innocent and not understanding politics, keep her out of it. He belittles her ideas and warns him to not do so again. 

Khanderao takes a stand and defends both. ๐Ÿ‘ very choiced words, balanced and simple, like his mom.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ahilya tries to talk nonstop to Khanderao about not doing enough in the durbar, and then Khanderao scolds her and asks her to keep finger on her lips.. very cute scene. They discuss to find the whole truth and gather more evidence by talking to the family and villagers.

Malharrao is still thinking about the whole thing and has a dil-se talk with Gangoba, he is worried about Khanderao and asks Gangoba to secretly investigate the whole thing. Malharrao says ki kahi suni baato par yakin nahi karte lekin apna pura spy system kahi-suni baat pe hi depend karta hai. He is happy to see Khanderao's growth and development.

Precap : Ahilya-Khanderao in the village talking about the family following Varkari panth and very strict lifestyle, no drinking-smoking stuff. 

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally watched the episode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Today I truly liked the way KR defended himself and Ahilya infront of Dhanaji.๐Ÿ˜‰ As you said, he showed his mother's genes๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Par mujhe irritation ho raha tha jab MR KR ki baat ko seriously nahi lerahe the. But I am glad that he's also secretly investigating about the matter๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I guess he didn't want to reveal about the investigation and alert the enemy in the court

Edited by Sree0796 - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Finally watched the episode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Today I truly liked the way KR defended himself and Ahilya infront of Dhanaji.๐Ÿ˜‰ As you said, he showed his mother's genes๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Par mujhe irritation ho raha tha jab MR KR ki baat ko seriously nahi lerahe the. But I am glad that he's also secretly investigating about the matter๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I guess he didn't want to reveal about the investigation and alert the enemy in the court

True! And the way he very carefully assessed everything and then asked Gangoba to investigate. He also didn't want to upset Gunoji n Dhanaji with questions, beti ka sasural hai afterall ๐Ÿค” kinda delicate matter, I think it was nicely handled. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I personally liked that MR took it upon himself & GB to investigate the matter. 

I want GB or MR to look at the tortures DB, Gunoji & his father does onto Ahilya & KR. Least expectations from HB because she is usually submissive towards DB.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I personally liked that MR took it upon himself & GB to investigate the matter. 

I want GB or MR to look at the tortures DB, Gunoji & his father does onto Ahilya & KR. Least expectations from HB because she is usually submissive towards DB.

Yup!! I missed the ladies yesterday.. only Ahilya was around..baki sab chhutti pe the ๐Ÿ˜†

Gautama giving ganna to DB, NB ๐Ÿ˜ˆ fun

Sree0796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

True! And the way he very carefully assessed everything and then asked Gangoba to investigate. He also didn't want to upset Gunoji n Dhanaji with questions, beti ka sasural hai afterall ๐Ÿค” kinda delicate matter, I think it was nicely handled. 

Yup, it's a sensitive issue, one mistake could jeopardize many relations๐Ÿ‘

Mujhe toh iss baat ka dar hai ki Zaveri-Samdhi kaa sach saamne aane ke baad kya karenge MR. Ek maha dharmsankat mei padh jaayenge woh.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Yup, it's a sensitive issue, one mistake could jeopardize many relations๐Ÿ‘

Mujhe toh iss baat ka dar hai ki Zaveri-Samdhi kaa sach saamne aane ke baad kya karenge MR. Ek maha dharmsankat mei padh jaayenge woh.

Wo to hai.. dekhte hai inka sach jaldi samne aata hai ya phir bach jaate hai ๐Ÿ’”

Sree0796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Wo to hai.. dekhte hai inka sach jaldi samne aata hai ya phir bach jaate hai ๐Ÿ’”

Sach saamne aana chahiye thoda delay hone se bhi chalega. Maharana Pratap type ka naa bane jaha Pratap ko Dheer bai ki sachchai kabhi bhi puri tarah se nahi pata chali thi

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Sach saamne aana chahiye thoda delay hone se bhi chalega. Maharana Pratap type ka naa bane jaha Pratap ko Dheer bai ki sachchai kabhi bhi puri tarah se nahi pata chali thi

๐Ÿคฃ

Ye to CVs k upar hai 

Kheechenge to sahi.. but they have handled things well so far.. to thode hopes hai ๐Ÿ˜†