Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Can I hop on the Shivangi - Pallavi Bullet Speed Express Train? 

I did not buy a ticket though šŸ˜† 

Of course, aa jao!! Open to all, no tickets! ā¤ļø

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Copy pasting what I posted in main EDT...

The police station bts that we saw with Pallavi on the chair with police cap and Raghav Pallavi sharing awesome eyelock..that wasnt there today on episode. So was that Sai Shi and not really bts?

Second , they dont even get to go out in black dress ...Raghav gets hurt at home or while coming home. Sorry FD, contrary to what we want Raghav gets hurt not Pallavi and she will once again do seva.

No fight from her side on him fighting for Keerti and not for her. They tried to serve romance but personally I felt it mispaced.

I wont be able to enjoy Raghavi until Raghav shows respect and importance for Pallavi..especially in front of Sunki. I guess viewers demand for romance has pushed them for romantic scenes but they forgot first they need to keep up respect aspect. 

Edit:

I know hot ish scenes are candy for lot of viewers ..and FD gets happy with it but after all the jail turmoil , the couple needed to have some serious conversations first. I need self respecting Pallu back. He didnt even apologize for treating her as last priority. 

And mandar is not dead according to Raghav so from his POV keerti has not committed murder nor him..so why was he acting so strange since Vat Savitri and cried to Pallavi about what he stole from her. 

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hellllooooooo šŸ¤—

Congratzzz on new AT šŸ„³šŸ„³

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations people!! šŸ„³

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Congrats on the new AT. Will be back later for discussions once everyone has watched the episode.

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm

Edit:

I know hot ish scenes are candy for lot of viewers ..and FD gets happy with it but after all the jail turmoil , the couple needed to have some serious conversations first. I need self respecting Pallu back. He didnt even apologize for treating her as last priority. 

And mandar is not dead according to Raghav so from his POV keerti has not committed murder nor him..so why was he acting so strange since Vat Savitri and cried to Pallavi about what he stole from her. 

@bold: because lion made Raghav believe that it was mandhar that night and Raghav for a fact knows that mandharā€™s dead. He then even confronted Janki  who refused to clarify and then went to kaka to get mandharā€™s picture. The information that the man that day didnā€™t survive plus he was Pallaviā€™s late husband - was new for him, thatā€™s why he was panicking all this time. I can see where heā€™s coming from.

@blue: I know these scenes might feel out of place to some, but for some reason they donā€™t to me. Pallaviā€™s being super understanding abhi, I have seen people do such thing in love. The thing is sheā€™s unintentionally giving Raghav the kind of love he always needed. Unconditional, unwavering- reminds me of Raghavā€™s monologue about love from ep 1. And to be fair Raghav has time and again made Pallavi his priority in previous episodes, she can see that and thatā€™s why sheā€™s falling for him. When she has so many reasons to hold on to him, I donā€™t see her fighting with him for making a choice under not so fair circumstances. Raghav made it amply clear to her, even today, that he canā€™t see keerti in jail. And he canā€™t see Pallavi there either. He would have done the same had Pallavi been at keertiā€™s place. She understands where heā€™s coming from. He didnā€™t blatantly say that he was always going to choose keerti over Pallavi every time , it was only for that situation. 

now even I want Raghav to be vocal to Pallavi about how sheā€™s very important to him. Because sheā€™s understanding but hurt toh hua hoga. And I am sure it will come. One thing leads to other. Life is not ideal and the timing is not always right. Same is the case with Raghvi and thatā€™s why they feel soooo damn real!

Edited by Inese_20 - 2 years ago
hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow congratulations y'all! How do you even manage to finish ATs so fast?

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm

He didnā€™t treat her as his last priority ya! He literally went to jail leaving behind everything just for her. We all know the case was closed and keerti was already more than safe. He jumped into it just to provide her a sense of justice, flawed logic but thatā€™s how Raghavā€™s mind work!

letā€™s be a bit fair to Raghav and Raghvi ā¤ļø they are absolutely beautiful.

And to every member of Pallavi AT: the episode was beautiful! Guys really, please watch the episodes before any kind of updates. Whereā€™s the fun in reading updates and then watching it with a prejudiced mind! šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

Also how beautiful Pallavi looks in the precap! Raghav for sure is gone this time! šŸ˜†ā¤ļø

drnidsur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Inese_20

He didnā€™t treat her as his last priority ya! He literally went to jail leaving behind everything just for her. We all know the case was closed and keerti was already more than safe. He jumped into it just to provide her a sense of justice, flawed logic but thatā€™s how Raghavā€™s mind work!

letā€™s be a bit fair to Raghav and Raghvi ā¤ļø they are absolutely beautiful.

And to every member of Pallavi AT: the episode was beautiful! Guys really, please watch the episodes before any kind of updates. Whereā€™s the fun in reading updates and then watching it with a prejudiced mind! šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

Also how beautiful Pallavi looks in the precap! Raghav for sure is gone this time! šŸ˜†ā¤ļø

Definitely šŸ¤—

I didn't find the scenes at a romantic angle I felt it was more of unsaid words and comforting each other through what they both are going throughā¤ļø

Just basking in comfort to digest what's happened and what's coming