13-7-21 - Episode Analysis

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today’s was an okay episode bcause we already knew what will happen and the only surprise was Ishqaan moment . 

Ishqi tries to go out of house but daadi spots her and enquires  and even joins her to maasis house . Today again daadi seemed nice to Ishqi . Yesterday she was jealous and snubbing her but today okay . Daadis character is given so much inconsistencies . So I am confused all the time . Ishqi informs Maasi about daadi joining her and she becomes successful as daadi couldn’t spot Savitri at maasis house . Too much savvy drama I don’t feel like explaining it . Feeling happy that this acting will get a break after the makeover .

Ishqi gets ready and Ahaan comes with a gift . He makes her wear earrings and necklace and kisses her neck and ears and while they were about to kiss Karthik barges in and asks for tie . Ahaan gets frustrated and murmurs that if this continues nothing will move further . Karthik mocks that he didn’t know that these days in Ahaan the Mahaan’s bedroom 24 hours romance is happening. Ahaan wraps tie around Kartik’s neck and playfully strangles him and leaves the room.That was such a good scene . Ahaan is always into Ishqi . The way he mentions her cute every now and then and admires her explains his love and adoration for her . By the way Ishqi looked really beautiful in that pastel saree .I think Akshita  has lost weight.

Malhotras arrive at Savvy house and is awestruck by the ambience and space .Karthikntries some jokes but Daadi shuts him up . Ishqi like a child was keeping a close eye on daadis reactions . Savvy enters and every one is shocked and speechless . Daadi is terrified also . Chacha Chachi seemed happy .Ahaan was boiling in anger . Savvy comes and caresses Sonu and even tries to caress

Ahaan but he moves away .Savvy takes blessings from a shocked daadi . She even identifies Karthik and was happy to see him grow so big . When Suraj comes she introduces Raj and Ishqi to him . Ahaan loses his cool and leaves in anger and even breaks the deal.  And everybody leaves except daadi . Davy tells daadi that she won’t expose her so fast as the game has just begun . Daadi is wondering how savvy is alive and rich too ? Ahaan comes back and takes daadi along .

Ahaan. Is venting his anger and says that he won’t allow her any kind of interference in their family . Chachi addresses Savvy as bhabhi but daadi asks her to shut up.Ishqi is worried for Ahaan .

Sorry , I thought with makeover her behaviour and acting also will change but I was wrong bcause  again she disappointed me with her drama . 

In the precap Ishqi tries to talk with Ahaan but he avoids her and goes to washroom and opens shower and cries under it . Ishqi is also crying while

Calling Ahaan and waiting for him outside the washroom. Daadi is scolding doctor and another person who kidnapped savvy from the resort and tried to kill Savvy for giving false information about Savvy’s death . Ishqi is hearing and watching all these from far away . 

Edited by Piccadilly - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail

I do not understand what is exactly Ishqi's plan . What they want to show ?

I dont think they are handling this Savvy returning to Ahaan's  and Sonu's life in a good way , rather making a mess of it .

Ishqi has good intentions but her plans are stupid. 

What is the point of showing Savvy as rich which she obviously is not ?  Would not it have been better if Ahaan knew about her mom's torture in  mental asylum and later Dadi's plot to kill her?

Again comparing  to this ,  exposure of past in IPK  was very well written where Khushi's maasi was exposed as ASR's dad' s mistress and the reason for his parents death by suicide and ASR, though hurt, was  ready to forgive and forget and accept Khushi .

Both IPZN plots of Savvy returning and Rhea pregnancy are silly . 

It would have been more intriguing  if Rhea was actually impregnated by Ahaan and to see how  everyone dealt with it 

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ya, agree that even I couldn’t understand what’s her plan . IPK had better plan for the story .It’s better for Ahaan to know from doctor or anyone else that Saavy had been tortured all these years and ther is no need for this drama . What’s important is to get Ahaan know daadis true colours . How is this game going to help him know that ? God knows 

sunaina02 thumbnail

Ishqi's plan showed Savvy exactly the way Dadi has bluffed her grand children. I had such high hopes of this track and they have spoilt it all . 

Frankly speaking, I am not liking the way ISHqi is shown to behave  after marriage .

EDKV -1   showed this plot of mother left son, who is angry and hurt and how his girlfriend /wife solved the problem in a more sensible way .

And less said about the pregnancy track, the better .

Edited by sunaina02 - 2 years ago