Pranita03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I strongly feel that Reema’s anger towards Simar is justified. Reema ran away which was definitely a mistake, but she never really wanted to run away (she was stopped from coming to her mandap). She wanted to get married to Aarav. Simar literally left her entire life behind because of family reputation which was totally unnecessary. Simar marrying Aarav literally ruined their reputation as well. In addition, Simar very well knew that her sister wanted to marry Aarav. If Simar wanted, she could have backed out (if she actually loves her sister as much as she claims). In addition, all the character shaming that Reema has faced from all the ends is actually sad. Reema had to face unnecessary torture from Vivaan’s mom when she was never at fault. Yes she had dreams but she wasn’t as grey as she has become now. Definitely she has done wrong by marrying Vivaan and will make a lot of mistakes in the future too. But I feel that nobody really understood Reema. She was stopped from coming to the mandap (it wasn’t her choice to not come). She lost her entire life: her parents, her dreams everything. I really feel bad for her 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neteche thumbnail

The person Reema should be mostly angry at herself. Because if she hadn't gone galivanting to some random beauty pageant, she would be married to Aarav now. But she want to have her cake and it eat too, so now she is in this situation. 

Who in their right mind would bus off to a beauty pageant on their wedding day without informing anyone but your sister. The same sister that is not suppose to be present at the wedding and that you threatened you would kill yourself if she didn't participate in your crazy plan. So she shouldn't be angry that everything went wrong, she should have expected it. 

I get that Simar shouldn't have Aarav, seeing as he is your sister fiancé.  But Badi Ma wouldn't have allowed Aarav get married to Reema either way, after learning that she had ran away to participate in beauty pageant. We know that Chitra would have made sure that information came out.

So the only person to blame is herself for her stupid impulsive ideas. Whenever I want to feel bad for her, she comes up with more crazy ideas like marrying Vivaan. She doesn't even give me time to feel sorry for her. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

There is no one one blame but Reema for her condition. Regardless of the fact that Chitra & Bhavesh played her, what was the need to go to a beauty pageant without telling the adults. 

Having dreams is fine but you don’t pull weird stunts to do it. She could have spoken to Aarav and figured out a way but nope. She had to involve Simar in her half baked plan. 

Plus, GD would have canceled the wedding after finding out that she went to model. Regardless, Reema should have talked to her parents, Aarav and so on. 

Marrying Vivaan, using his love as leverage to try to get Aarav back?? 

That is low!!!  

Edited by Namita-M - 2 years ago
Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t think so she will get Aarav he already have soft corners developing towards Simmar...I think😬

Sorry but don’t like Reema ...no bonding between two sisters like S 1....

Edited by Cjosh - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cjosh

I don’t think so she will get Aarav he already have soft corners developing towards Simmar...I think😬

Sorry but don’t like Reema ...no bonding between two sisters like S 1....

Oh she’s not going to get Aarav but she’s going to do stupid and vengeful things to hurt Simar. 

Reema is a nasty person. I feel so bad for Vivaan! 

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Reema is the only person to be blamed.. she has always done what was beneficial to herself and never thought about how others get affected.. it was her choice to run away because becoming ms. India was more beneficial to her than marriage.. she wanted to marry The older one because he was rich and not because she liked or loved him..she has always bullied and used simar all her life..she was a selfish person all her life … 

I don’t feel bad for vivaan because he is after her good looks.. but still vivaan is a way better person than Reema … but his life was going downhill anyways.. it was between Reema and that gupta’s daughter… both gals are 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

now Reema wants Aarav back because she doesn’t want simar to have him..

I m so looking forward for Reema and chitra interactions .. they both so deserve each other 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Roroo - 2 years ago
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I know - kajal and reema are very much alike, still I would say kajal is a lot better than reema.... she is not misbehaving with her sister or trying to snatch what her sister has .... or not cheating family.... (in short, she is not cheating her own people - her father).

_CrystalFlames_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Well! Honestly I also believe that Reema's anger towards Simar is justified but till a certain extent only. But what I don't understand is who is Reema to blame everything on Simar when she herself left the altar to pursue her dreams. It was not as if she was never aware of the consequences if things did not fall in place but still she did what she had wanted, inspite of Simar warning her again and again. So now how can she put all blame on Simar.

I can totally understand that as per Reema's perspective Simar shouldn't have said yes to marry Aarav as he was her would be jeeju but still she said. But again why only blame her? All her family was aware of Simar getting married to Aarav. Infact her family and badi simar was the reason for her to give her approval to the marriage then why just her is all my question? But I think she is blaming her because from the time her relationship got fixed with Aarav she has always been jealous or afraid regarding Simar and Aarav's bonding which she never liked is what I always felt from her expression and reaction whenever she finds Simar with Aarav, maybe because Aarav's rishta first came for Simar and not her. But again she has known her sister from childhood and yet she can't trust her then thinking now that it was Simar all along who snatched Aarav from her is what she can best do because from what I have understood till now this girl can do any mistake but will never find herself at fault and will blame Simar for everything which we have seen earlier as well that whenever she wanted to get saved from her father she will point out everything at Simar, so nothing new now as well. 

But then what was her reaction (actually jealousy) when she got to know that Simar has been chosen as bride for Aarav not because she loved him but because she wanted to become Oswal family's daughter-in-law.

And regarding Reema I know many people are saying that what was wrong if she wanted to pursue her dream. Arey nothing wrong in that. She should pursue her dream but not at the cost of her marriage, keeping her family and Aarav's family respect at stake she left her own mandap was definitely wrong.  Many people are also saying that she never ran away she wanted to come back. To them I would rather say that doesn't matter if you wanted to comeback or not because one must think of the consequences if things doesn't go as planned before taking the step. And that is exactly what happened with Reema and now she is blaming everyone else except herself. Devesh may have set a trap for her but she was the one who willingly went and fell in that trap even after Simar advising her to not do any such stupidity.

P.S.: I love Tanya's acting. She is portraying the character really well, but I am not a fan of Reema as of now that's for sure.

Edited by _CrystalFlames_ - 2 years ago